What to do with my rear???

Lyndzzz

Not a "does my bum look big in this" question but trying to decide what rear bumper to go for!!

I think I've narrowed it down to the almost OEm Chargespeed or the Ings? Here's a pic of the Zed as she currently sits. about to fit an Invidia exhaust so want to show that off a little but just cannot decide which way to go?

Opinion welcome, thanks guys :thumbs:

P1060078-1_zps2d5ee920.jpgDSC_0401_zps0x8jamwj.jpg

Chargespeed in my opinion

is not like you see 350zeds at every corner :p

But if you go to show, they are two a penny, dont get me wrong, i had one on my old car and loved it, most definitely the best looking rear :)

The Ings does look awesome too :)

ings_zpsshqtbfor.jpg

Id say chargespeed...looks so much nicer than the ings

I just can't stand the step that the ings has on it as it really just doesn't flow with the lines of the car.

I'm biased obviously though as I've got one and the invidia looks awesome with it.

8413c03b719c251eaac6e30699adb7ff.jpg

• Like 1

I thought about doing that, I've just sold the spats that I was going to fit, hence the diffuser still being on. The bumper is in rough shape though. It looks like it's had a bash or two in the past (not by me ;) ) and it's the last bit of the car I want to "mess" with.

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Andy, the reason I bought the Strosek was I saw thetranquilbass' car at LakeZ a couple of years ago and fell in love with the combo. The OH much prefers the Chargespeed too!

Buster, your car is looking good, but I think a new bumper is in order for me, the current one is letting the rest of the car down :)

I'm planning on getting a Top Secret style diffuser and Nismo style spats.

I'll try and get a picture, i'm sure someone on here has had that combo

It was on Buster's Ginger Ninja build thread i saw it. That is what has made me want it.

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_GLOSS_BLACK_FRP_TS_STYLE_REAR_DIFFUSER__NO_SIDES_/350FRPTSRD_.aspx

Edited by M1 6RYF

Would a decent local bodyshop be able to fit a charge speed rear bumper or would it require someone that knows the bumper etc?

Replica, no, Chargespeed yes imho. Rt performance allow 2 days to fit theirs, should give you some idea about the amount of work involved.