Looking for my first zed

Looking for my first zed, time has come to sell my FN2 Type R and upgrade, fell in love with my dads but two years ago he sold it for a Noble. Now 21 and the insurance isn't stupid, I now have the big to get one! In need of some advice on if the there is much difference between the JDM and UK edditions? I have noticed insurance on the imports can be more, but are they cheaper to buy?? Any advice would be great! Cheers Rob

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Rob. :welcome:

Obvious differences between UK & JDM Zeds are things like the number plates being square on the JDM Zeds, speedometers in kph (also limited to 112mph), badged as a "Fairlady" (instead of 350Z) and also they usually have aftermarket rear fog lights on the JDM versions as it is a UK legal requirement but not so in Japan.

There are though lots more differences (I believe there where 4 different specs of JDM Zeds available in Japan) including things like headlight washers to different spec brakes etc ~ have a read of this thread for some more info: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/1648-the-differences-spec/

;)