Guy at work 1 upmanship

TT350

He's really annoying. New guy.

I was talking to him about cars and basically he's had Ferraris, Porsches, Aston Martins etc. But now prefers the bus.

I got to telling him about my Z and what I'd had done to it etc and he's like "why? Waste of money. Won't make it any faster. If it could be faster the manufacturers would have made it like that".

I'm like, it's very much faster. And he's like "Nah. You just think it is. Placebo effect"

My boobies. He does them in.

Edited by TT350

He's had Ferraris, Porsches, Aston Martins etc. But now prefers the bus

Of course he does ;)

Ignore him from here on in :) or take the Viz approach and tell him you invented Quavers and see what he says.

Edited by Jetpilot

He's had Ferraris, Porsches, Aston Martins etc. But now prefers the bus

Of course he does ;)

Ignore him from here on in :) or take the Viz approach and tell him you invented Quavers and see what he says.

I'm gonna do that. He'll probably say his uncle invented steak.

Theres one in every work place....i think people generally refer to them as tossers.

^^ This is true.

We've one in our work place.

He's the cleaner but "apparently" he's a genius, just doing the cleaning job as the hours suit him & he doesn't need the money, :dry: ...all the women want him as well "apparently". :lol:

Grade A bul*sh**ting to**er. :thumbdown:

Theres one in every work place....i think people generally refer to them as tossers.

^^ This is true.

We've one in our work place.

He's the cleaner but "apparently" he's a genius, just doing the cleaning job as the hours suit him & he doesn't need the money, :dry: ...all the women want him as well "apparently". :lol:

Grade A bul*sh**ting to**er. :thumbdown:

Lol I was a cleaner at L'Oréal offices when I was in college. I told people there pretty much the same thing as him lol but it was true. Apart from the genius/women wanting me part.

Is he just "saying" that he's owned all these cars or do you reckon he's blagging.

I find it very hard to believe anyone would prefer the bus unless the commute was a painfully slow crawl all the way with parking difficulties at the end.

It's kinda like saying "I've had all the fittest/hottest girls but now I prefer a little alone time with a box of Kleenex! " :lol:

Is he just "saying" that he's owned all these cars or do you reckon he's blagging.

I find it very hard to believe anyone would prefer the bus unless the commute was a painfully slow crawl all the way with parking difficulties at the end.

It's kinda like saying "I've had all the fittest/hottest girls but now I prefer a little alone time with a box of Kleenex! " :lol:

Sometimes you're just in the mood for a bit of self service!