Carrier pigeon

i was going to post in here about how incredibly slow the forum is this morning (1-10-15, 6am to current 8:30am), however it was taking so long to load that I sent my next few posts by carrier pigeon instead. I assume it'll be much quicker than it is right now.

Also, on a serious note, why do PMs always take an age to load, even if the forum is running fine? Click the envelope icon, click the message to read, and then you sit there for half an hour* waiting for it to load. It's getting very painful.

*My mum told me a billion times to stop exaggerating.

I was going to try and use some technical words that I googled like 'polling the database' or 're-imagining the integers at a quark-based level', but figured I'd just make myself look more stupid than people already think I am. :D

• Like 1

It was set by the admin team just on your profile, to annoy you and keep the forum animated :lol: :lol:

You jest, but I know of at least 3 forums that have a usergroup for anyone who has been a prat where everything is very slow and occasionally crashes :lol:

And no, you dont know if you are in it or not :lol:

• Like 1