New Roadster Z Owner

RC46

Hello All,

Picked up my Z last weekend, Ebay special, Needs a New Roof and some body buffing as paint has seen better days, drives superb with full History 55k on the clock. She goes in for all the work this week..... Cant Wait to get it back.

Will be on here looking for recommended tweaks and general taking care of her, Already reading about the gear box and LSD oils.....

Cheers

post-26965-0-52660700-1442991097_thumb.jpg

Thanks All,

Just upgrade from mk1 MX5 :-) which was awesome on track but lacked Umphfff

May take the Z on track but touring through Eroupe is the plan and at least a trip to the Ring in Germany

First port of call this winter is to get her back to a Decent Condition then look at some little mods .

Welcome from South Wales.

Welcome to the elite lounge lol Not sure what you are paying for a new roof but mine was done for £295 in Swansea. Being an MX5 owner, you would know all about Ray and the work he does for the MX5 community.

DSC_0663_zpsklzxylkb.jpg

My Roof is a Bit more than that but not the 1700 quid people have quoted LOL

Roof is Mohair Black with Glass rear window, Got the roof from Car Hoods Direct for £500 all in with postage, and fitting is about £280 from the same chap who is taking all the little dents out the body and buffing / Machine polishing the Car back....

I only paid £5500 for the car itself which I think is Okay.... Wheels will be next but Waiting for next summer as I will get some new rubber at the same time...... Not familiar with the Name RAY but to be honest I was only on the forum to Buy the car,

Im a bit more interested in the 350 as it's Much better to drive than my E46 M3 and faster than the mx5....... Thanks for the welcome.