Blue on Blue? Brave or just Horrid?

Joeycuz

I'm having my Ray's refurbed next month and can't decide on what colour to go for as I fancy a change from the standard colour. I've seen plenty of photoshopped Zeds sporting different colours but never seen an Azure with Blue wheels.

Has anyone got an azure with similar coloured alloys or is there a reason I can't find none as it is a horrific idea to do to a Zed? Only one I've came across so far is this:

38BD4871-2BE8-467A-A536-8D325EB51517_zpsigvg49uc.jpg

Cheers

Edited by Joeycuz

Just doesn't work.Get some nice silver 19 inch rota GTRs and it will look so much better.try google images.

Been looking at them on afew sites. A little pricey but would be well worth it. when I need to replace my tyres I may get them then as there are afew good tyre/rim packages available. In the mean time il be driving round with blue wheels ðŸ‘ðŸ˜

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/57557-volk-te37-volk-gt-s-or-similar/ for a full pic

I think the only colour that pulls off colour coded wheels is white. And only on certain cars

But that looks like the bodyshop couldn't find the right shade of blue

On another note if love to see a zed resprayed in magentis blue lol

• Like 1

http://www.350z-uk.c...t-s-or-similar/ for a full pic

I think the only colour that pulls off colour coded wheels is white. And only on certain cars

But that looks like the bodyshop couldn't find the right shade of blue

On another note if love to see a zed resprayed in magentis blue lol

Agreed, white on white looks superb