new member from swansea

hi all picking up 350z tomorrow 54 plate with just over hundred thousand on clock, higher than really wanted but has full history and in good condition.. wanted a bit more power after 3 years with celica gen 7 which never let me down. anything I should be looking for with my new purchase :)

gratz on your new baby :)

mine is a similar mileage, got a long list of bits that need replacing but it's all stuff you expect to be worn out by this age. i intend to spend many years with her so i'm going to do a bit each month until she's perfect again. got her for a good price though so i'm quite happy with her, and what a joy to drive!

funny how many links i have to wales. my dad spent a few years living in bridgend before i came along. my brother lives in swansea and is busy raising a sprog there. and finally my zed was living in bridgend before i got her. by the time i was out of wales my face was aching from the smile, such a fun car! :)