Set your eyes to stun!!!!

guBBy

Those wings only look good if the whole car is stanced, kitted and modified heavily otherwise they look out of place (in my opinion).

Completely agree, and the car in the OP is at the very least, stanced, as we can see from the poke of the wheels. :)

Edited by KyleR
  • Like 1

I just never understood why, when fitting a BGW the original lip spoiler isn't removed at the same time. The worst thing about that is the double-spoilerage*.

*Which is quite an achievement given how daft a wing of that size looks when you're sitting in traffic during you're daily commute to the office!

I just never understood why, when fitting a BGW the original lip spoiler isn't removed at the same time. The worst thing about that is the double-spoilerage*.

*Which is quite an achievement given how daft a wing of that size looks when you're sitting in traffic during you're daily commute to the office!

I had one of these BGW's the same as Grundy's to fit, but never got around to it, if I did, I'd 100% have been taking the spoiler off. I think most leave it on is because the boot would need a respray if it was removed and I also think if the wing was mounted further back (as I would have done) the mounts would need altered more or possibly custom ones made.

• Like 1

I had one of these BGW's the same as Grundy's to fit, but never got around to it, if I did, I'd 100% have been taking the spoiler off. I think most leave it on is because the boot would need a respray if it was removed and I also think if the wing was mounted further back (as I would have done) the mounts would need altered more or possibly custom ones made.

I did single spoiler:

10312467_720824454627003_4580650779509801277_n.jpg?oh=f6bf0869944b619d86af3020de0389be&oe=565D3E4E

10390420_675929295814236_5356573943260398602_n.jpg?oh=ffbbfa0774577e470ff1bfeb9bb26ca1&oe=566B8D7C

10418342_10152480304084680_432196505556788214_n.jpg?oh=a9dfc37d622ad43a2167137e95f6db5d&oe=567F9C0B

Exactly that really. You'd need a boot respray to fill in the holes left behind. All in good time for me :)