2008 BMW M6 £19995 *PRICEDROP*

KyleR

Bit of a long shot advertising this here as I'm located in Northern Ireland, but I'm sure something could be easily worked out if someone is interested :thumbs:

For sale here is my 2008 Lci Facelift M6 on just under 59k miles with FSH, currently it is the best value/cheapest facelift in the UK.

I have owned the car for around a year and there is only one previous owner on the V5. In my ownership I have fitted Michelin Pilot Supersports all round and a private plate - M60YAY (M6 O YAY) which will be staying on the car.

The car has just had a full service including gearbox and differential using the upgraded FM booster diff oil. MOT is until May 2016.

Externally the car is in great condition, it's just had a paint enhancement detail by PMG Autocare, however there is a stonechip and small scratch on the front bumper that needs a little touchup paint and a scratch has just appeared on the boot which I will see if I can polish out.

The interior is also in great condition and very luxurious place to be with the extended leather pack and piano black trim.

Mechanically it's perfect, this is the facelifted version so has an uprated SMG pump which solves the problem some pre 2008 car were unfortunate enough to have with the SMG failing.

The options list on this car is a full A4 page, some of which are-

Alcantara headlining

Soft close doors

TV tuner

DAB radio

Extended leather (dash and doors)

Head up display

Professional Sat nav (2015 maps)

Professional Logic 7 sound

Adaptive headlights

Auto dimming mirrors

Folding mirrors

Auto wipers

High beam assistant

Piano black trim

Parking sensors front and rear

Standard features include -

4999cc 507 BHP

7 speed SMG

Leather heated, electric, memory seats with lumbar support

Phone dock

AUX port

USB port (plays MP3's)

Adaptive suspension

Dynamic traction control

Carbon fiber roof

Dual climate control

Cruise control

LED front and rear lights

BiXenon headlights

Headlight washers

Extended interior light package

Fire me a PM if there's anything else you want to know :thumbs:

m6-1.jpg

8B9289A6-8D89-4D55-92FF-55BA369AD6D9.jpg

199E10E1-11F4-4743-ADDA-8E5779F144AB.jpg

B8EA5415-B5BB-4EF7-896C-3C4902F0F2D8.jpg

E9250297-208C-4A45-A7E2-7366D63C0A54.jpg

5098FBE3-E078-4D94-976A-4480124AC18F.jpg

38650FD0-6DE1-4E8B-8104-039ADDB520C1.jpg

3FB226E8-693F-45A8-A451-4808AF7E26CA.jpg

39D00900-365E-4854-9863-CF51A28A8E0A.jpg

Edited by KyleR
  • Like 1

sigh... this *will* be my next car... but not yet. gonna run the remapped 335i for a while, but this will be the car that follows it! All the best with the sale! Curious as to what comes after a 5 litre V10... surely it can only be something with an extra litre of capacity, and an extra pair of cylinders...?

Best engine in any car I've ever driven.

Good luck mate, she looks an absolute peach of a car. :)

Cheers bud :thumbs: The engine really is incredible, it's so smooth and pulls like a freight train. She's served me well, and gets looks everywhere we go and has twisted a fair few necks when I open her up a little.

Maybe time for an upgrade? ;)

• Like 1

sigh... this *will* be my next car... but not yet. gonna run the remapped 335i for a while, but this will be the car that follows it! All the best with the sale! Curious as to what comes after a 5 litre V10... surely it can only be something with an extra litre of capacity, and an extra pair of cylinders...?

There are many many things on the list still to tick, some 6+ litres and 12 thumping cylinders, others with only a V8 such as the C/CL63 or new Mustang.

What has caught my eye has quite a few less cylinders than I have at the moment, but it makes up for it in other ways :teeth:

Edited by KyleR

Beautiful looking car, I'm sure that'll sell fast if that's the right price it's pitched at.

What's the MPG like?

;)

Actually not that bad considering, 15 for short town journeys and about 25 on longer drives, 30 is probably possible on motorways with cruise on.

It's probably priced about the dealer price, so I expect to bring it down a bit, but I'm happy to compromise on price :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...