How hard do you drive your Zed..?

Kuro

I drive it as it should be. I don’t wait about. Back end has never stepped out without being provoked. All the threads I’ve been reading lately about loosing it and blaming the tyres and TC are just crap in my opinion. Ultimately someone suggest diesel on the road. No one ever suggests they stuffed it. Never changed the tyres on either of my Z’s yet still found it was like it was on rails. They’re not the best tyre available but they’re not @*!#. Same for the TC. It’s not the best but it’s easy to learn to live with it and if you have any experience and talent you can turn it off and drive an excellently balanced car.

I did have more of a problems with the 'stones, pulling out from my work and near my house are both uphill left turns and it would lose traction when pulling out gently. With the toyos this doesn't happen. I think the TC is good, only a nugget takes it off in the wet and I'd say it wouldn't let you lose it, maybe slide a little .

I had the back end come out on me once, really shook me up as i was coming out of a round about.. Limiter is always doing it, he done it at the nissan garage in Eltham when I dropped mine of for a service last Sat, the whole back skidded out :headhurt:
Do you call your brother Limiter at home too?

I had the back end come out on me once, really shook me up as i was coming out of a round about.. Limiter is always doing it, he done it at the nissan garage in Eltham when I dropped mine of for a service last Sat, the whole back skidded out :headhurt:
Do you call your brother Limiter at home too?

Nope i call him W&**** :teeth:

Been driving for 44years and without a doubt fast and smooth is the way, makes me laugh some of these youngsters, foot hard down...brake...foot hard down.. brake - tossers

Ah, so you are the kind of guy that releases the accelerator pedal half a mile before arriving at an intersection where there is a green light, just in case it might turn red, and it bloody will because when arriving at the intersection you will be doing about 10mph :rant::rant::teeth:

No just fast and smooth, chill man no rage.