[SOLD]2008 Midnight Blue 350z HR GT 50k £9,300

LordSQra

Yes I did give them all the receipts etc. and you might be right it's a history too. In the advert doesn't actually say that it has a service book full of stamps although when you read FSH you automatically think that it comes with fully stamped book. I might have judged them too fast and I should have emailed them first and ask before I made a post on here. We will probably find out when the guy who messaged me buys it plus it's a heads up for a potential buyers to ask about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to go a take a look at this car this week after seeing it on Autotrader for £10,980, waited an extra day and now its priced £13,280! Not going to bother now at that price, plus its around an hour and a half away.

If only I had seen this thread back in August. I'll continue my search for a midnight blue 350z.

I was going to go a take a look at this car this week after seeing it on Autotrader for £10,980, waited an extra day and now its priced £13,280! Not going to bother now at that price, plus its around an hour and a half away.

If only I had seen this thread back in August. I'll continue my search for a midnight blue 350z.

Fancy a black one? I've got one for sale lol.

Fancy a black one? I've got one for sale lol.

I have had a look at your post and it does seem a nice example. I was kinda looking for one that was more stock spec. I've got arrangements to view another tomorrow, I will keep you in mind though.

It must have sold as it's gone now.

Bloody nice car. I was going to have it until I found out my lass is expecting twins lol. fml.

What is it with this forum and twins!!!!

Owning a zed must give you super sperm or something

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...