Decided to sell my 2015 370Z Nismo

Turboextreme

After owning my 2015 370Z Nismo for 9 months and 5000 miles I have decided to sell her; of that time the car has only ever spent two nights under the stars the remainder of the time she has been kept in a garage and never been to a car park or used for shopping. It was a tough decision, well actually it wasn't ;) as I want a coupe but the Nismo just doesn't have enough space for me.

I am replacing it with a new BMW M4 in Yas Marina Blue with a manual box and Opal White BMW Individual leather which I consider to be an upgrade over the Nissan all be it not in looks or rarity :teeth:

Edited by Turboextreme

Not getting the M4 delivered till around December time so wont be getting rid of the Nismo till the end of Nov, hopefully the value won't go down to much by then but as soon as I get the car I will post some pics ;)

I would of thought the car will be down between 5-7k on what you paid by the end of the year?

Cool... Lots of nice mods for the m4 too!!

Sad news. Interesting replacement. Great cars the m4.

How are you selling the nismo? Will a for sale ad be appearing on the forum?

No decided not to sell private as do not want to have issues with time wasters not that everyone is, selling it to a Nissan dealer down the road from the BMW dealership to save hassle.

My Business partner took delivery of his last month same as you're having but auto

What an animal. Watch your licence!!!

ef45e060cd0f6fc334530d3fce81785f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are they the silver leather seats in that one? I chose the manual due to wanting more driver involvement and it being rarer as 90% of the cars sold have DCT plus I couldn't stretch to the extra 3k even though it is slightly faster.

Don't see it myself. Unquestionably great cars, quicker than the Nismo etc, but having seen a few in the metal I personally think they lack the wow factor in the looks department. Do like the colour you've chosen though. Enjoy. :)

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 3

My Business partner took delivery of his last month same as you're having but auto

What an animal. Watch your licence!!!

ef45e060cd0f6fc334530d3fce81785f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are they the silver leather seats in that one? I chose the manual due to wanting more driver involvement and it being rarer as 90% of the cars sold have DCT plus I couldn't stretch to the extra 3k even though it is slightly faster.

No they are the Silverstone leather and the auto box is sooo quick through the gears !!!

I'm not a fan of auto boxes but I could be converted

I reckon yours will be a handful as a manual :)

• 3 months later...