Hi and not sure.

Hey people. I`ve always liked the 350Z (I owned an old 300ZX with the semi pop up lights many years ago). I usually change cars every 12 to 18 months...maybe up to 2 years if I really enjoy it. Wasn`t planning on changing but then I had a quick nose on ebay and saw this....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321814991951?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Love the colour and Nismo styling (not overly fussed on the seats though, lol).

Still not sure whether to change my Focus ST3 as it`s been such a great, reliable, fun car....and get a Z! I`m searching the forum for common problems at the mo before I dive in.

Anything I should worry about?

Thanks.

You should worry about contracting Zeditus, a wallet depleting virus that gives you an insatiable desire to modify and buy bits for your zed.

Only known cure is to sell your Zed :lol:

Hello and welcome, the zed is pretty much rock solid..take a drive, you'll love it!

• Like 1

Not sure you'll be able to chuck the Zed into B road corners with the vigour you may in the Focus. Just be wary of the practicality of going down to 2 seats and a boot that's only really good for the shopping.

I don`t really chuck it into corners...after owning a Scooby, everything since, feels as though it`s gonna let go on any corner :lol: 2seats and a small boot aren`t a problem.....it`s just me :D

Welcome. I fell I love with that kit too!

IMG_20150606_172500.jpg

I hadn't seen it before the one I bought but now seems its a fairly common. I bought mine for considerably less than that but then mine is an import, had next to no service history and I do like a haggle :)

Had mine a few months and still loving it, all serviced up and now starting with the mods and fun stuff.

Would say that there are loads out there to choose from and some bargains to be had if you can bide your time for the right one.

That Nismo kit is the reason I'm eating cold baked beans for the rest of the month. Baked beans because the zed was close enough to my savings for me to throw all I had at it, cold because my microwave has broken and I can't afford a new one till next pay day!

No idea how she will drive compared to the ST, but my new zed is soo sexeh and satisfying to drive :)