Civic type R

Zeezeebaba

Not for me I'm afraid, the only thing going for it is the power. There was a white one written off two days ago. Many will love it though, although they never turn out as sleek as off the drawing board or the Prototype. :)

Yeah the white one written off was done by some Honda salesman apparently who got a bit too enthusiastic at a circuit somewhere. Presumably showing off what the car could handle & that he couldn't handle it. :dry::lol:

1902E2BE-7414-4FE9-AFC6-3D9E203D173D_zps82mzjjsl.jpg

I'm going to book a test and see what all the fuss is about ...why not

If you do go for a test drive and can take a GoPro or similar with you that would be cool. B)

Be good to get an unbiased persons view on it and not to mention that you are used to powerful cars so you're unlikely to over exaggerate performance. ;)

Yes I'll try

Although they wouldn't let my brokers press the r button so I'd imagine if they get wiff of a go pro kittens will be had

If you do go for a test drive and can take a GoPro or similar with you that would be cool. B)

Be good to get an unbiased persons view on it and not to mention that you are used to powerful cars so you're unlikely to over exaggerate performance. ;)

Yes I'll try

Although they wouldn't let my brokers press the r button so I'd imagine if they get wiff of a go pro kittens will be had

Well I wasn't suggesting you go there with the GoPro strapped to a race helmet or anything, :dry::lol: ...thinking more along the lines of keep it hidden and then once you're alone with the Type R grab a little video of it.

That's presuming they'll let you out in it alone without a salesman though. :D

Yes I'll try

Well I wasn't suggesting you go there with the GoPro strapped to a race helmet or anything, :dry::lol: ...thinking more along the lines of keep it hidden and then once you're alone with the Type R grab a little video of it.

That's presuming they'll let you out in it alone without a salesman though. :D

Lol so leave the race suit at home :)

• Like 1

^^ Probably more subtle if you don't turn up dressed as the Stig aye. :lol::D;)

Someone shud turn up looking like the stig just to see wot they do lol I bet if u didn't speak they wud fink it was for top gear an let u do wot u want lol

Someone shud turn up looking like the stig just to see wot they do lol I bet if u didn't speak they wud fink it was for top gear an let u do wot u want lol

Pardon?

I'll translate for you. :D

"One should dress up old boy as the lovable rogue "the Stig", then post haste arrive at the Honda Dealership dressed as that fellow to establish what the sales gentleman would do. *chuckles tumultuously* I'd wager if that fellow did not speak then the sales gentleman would muse that it was being videographed for Top Gear and allow one to do what takes their fancy. *chuckles tumultuously*"

OR

"Someone should turn up looking like the Stig just to see what they would do. *laugh out loud* I bet if you didn't speak they would think it was for Top Gear and let you do what you want. *laugh out loud*"

:lol:;)

• Like 2

I was trying to work out if the keyboard was broken, a cat was walking across it at the time, or if he was typing with his elbows :D

:lol:

I'm guessing Dugg was born in the 90's so he probably grew up with a mobile phone from birth as they do nowadays, ...bless em' I'm surprised they can even string a sentence together with out emoticons. :D:lol:

Perhaps, as you have the time to spare, you could commit some of that time to learning the English language.

Its a car forum not an exam, who really cares and if it bothers you that much don't read it

• Like 1

Perhaps, as you have the time to spare, you could commit some of that time to learning the English language.

Ouch.

I suppose this is the Type R thread so seems right to talk like a G....Brup.

Edited by 370Ad

Ah the old "life isn't an exam" response. You might as well just say "I know how to spell but I like looking like illiterate" instead. :yawn:

I honestly can't believe that you feel the need to tell people how to type on the Internet, I bet your a real condescending c#nt

you must be doing that on purpose as in your other threads you cant type fine

Does it really matter tho

Depends how you want people to perceive you

as at the moment you come across as this guy

hate_chav_car.jpg

Edited by StevoD