just say your favourite tyre choice!!

shire350Z

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A year or so ago, some of the guys in our dynamic performance division were playing around at MIRA, testing a number of different tyres for the zed. Michelin Pilot Sports came out top but our friends in Japan still wouldn't put them on for Europe! Shame :thumbdown:

Following my collegues advice, I put MPS's on my zed last year and I have to say, although pricey compared to other brands, they are awesome :teeth:

A year or so ago, some of the guys in our dynamic performance division were playing around at MIRA, testing a number of different tyres for the zed. Michelin Pilot Sports came out top but our friends in Japan still wouldn't put them on for Europe! Shame :thumbdown:

Following my collegues advice, I put MPS's on my zed last year and I have to say, although pricey compared to other brands, they are awesome :teeth:

No doubt Bridgestone have virtually wrapped over the tyre supply for Japanese cars - they must have the biggest expenses budget ;)

That is I suppose one advantage of upgrading the wheels. Summer ( :lol: ) tyres on the upgrade and something a little more seasonal ( :scare: ) on the winter wheels. It would seem that it is very much a matter of choice other than the deaded B's which have very few, if any fans. I now have more confidence with pilots, Bridgestones scared the hell out of me a few times.