Liams got the right idea Albeit with a budget about 10 times ours!
The main problem seems to be the costs in england seem to spiral out of control very quickly, even if you just have a handful of guests, don't know what it's like in scotland you can get married anywhere can't you?
Just wondering if anybody tied the knot abroad, especially if it was somewhere a bit warmer!
I'm especially interested in your experiences, cost, and how much hassle it was to organise.
Thanks!
I ditched youtube because of the music licencing issues, I think you trendies will need the Vimeo app to watch the videos: https://vimeo.com/blog/post:479
Yes Ian, we are still going to that wedding!
Just what I was going to say, you could drive a bus through them. I'm sure they were incredible when they came out, but age has not been kind to the shape at all.
Just a short 2 minute edit from the Hartside meet. Nothing spectacular I'm afraid, just so you can see the conditions (and the point we had to turn round!).
Boxster is "only" £45k with all the decent options too I think, good value considering the 911 is now chasing the £100k market
Available in three shades of brown too, it's definitely the new white!
I don't know if any of you lot are going this year, but some of the big unviels have already happened, and while the top end is as mad as ever, I'm mostly still taken with this: