Jump to content

AK350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,890
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AK350Z

  1. UAE numberplate gives it all away. I'm surprised it's not chrome wrapped too!
  2. AK350Z

    Advice on Car

    All just hinges on whether you like the bodykit or not.
  3. For 270 euros I'll be amazed if it even looks like a bumper There's not even a real picture of it???
  4. Early season prices are franky a bargin if you live fairly close to a circuit. Get down to one and get an Instructor for 20mins, great for learning how the car behaves.
  5. MSV run novice days with sessioned driving, still cheap this time of year too. You can do as much or as little as you like, the only place you buy per lap is the Nurburgring. You won't burn your tyres out as the surface is much smoother on a proper track than the road, and you're unlikely to be doing huge burnouts on your first time out! Eg: Snetterton Novice sessioned, £99: http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=1121&calType=noviceonly
  6. I quite like them, re-trimmed originals I take it?
  7. Thanks. Special order from Japan back in 2009 but the importer's name escapes me! Front 19 x 9 +20 offset, rear 19 x 10 +20 offset so no need for spacers. I think there are a couple of other Z's on the forum with the same wheels. Thanks for the info, will have a scout around Was going to get some Rotas in a few months, but these look mighty tempting They are 5Zigen Proracer ZR+520, very nice wheels.
  8. The difference between those and a proper foam lance is ridiculous! get a proper one
  9. Another half inch here just in the last 24hrs, You can take as much as you want!
  10. Don't we all mate! Welcome to the club.
  11. We had a couple of decent days, then it rained again today!
  12. Some 350Z members on holiday:
  13. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17102615 It's got us northerners snorting into our tea already Maybe some of you might want to move up here? Windermere didn't have one single dry day in the month before christmas!
  14. You don't drive 1 mile to work do you? Get a bike mate, 10mins tops even if you get a bmx!
  15. It's basically how I imagine zedrush, but Irish.
  16. I'm hardly going to look back in 10 years and wish I'd spent more time at work.
  17. Ah well you see, I have currently traded in my huge earnings (not) for spending as little time at work as possible! I'll be averaging 5 months at work this year, which on a pro-rata basis is about £60K a year! I've suffered from a lifetime of indecision, which as anyone will tell you, is not the best plan of action if you want to climb the corporate ladder and make super bucks. I've basically went: Apprenticeship (nuclear) > University > Aircraft > Aluminium > Contracting > Wind power! And thats missing a couple of wee things out! There's a couple of guys at our place who still work on their days off (thats moonlighting kids ) doing self employed type stuff, but conversely, we also have a couple of guys who have quit working for themselves as it was becoming so hugely time consuming chasing clients for non-payment and getting done over.
  18. Very basic, but free: http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/
  19. Exceptional wages are normally down to overtime, which will vary from company to company. Back in 1997, my first year wages were £68 a week, (i was only 16 though, so it was loads! ) but it jumped up in decent increments right up to £21k when I finished.
  20. Its always the quiet ones...
  21. No shortage of them, the further you are from the M6, the cheaper they get. Well, to a point anyway...
  22. Keswick/Ambleside are the most central, the former has Whinlatter, Skiddaw and Borrowdale riding from your doorway, the latter has Iron Keld, Kentmare, Nan Bield, and a short hop to Grizedale and Claife. Its a big place but you can get most places in an hour, give or take! As for digs, I'm not the best man to ask, as I never need to stay anywhere! I normally camp if I'm staying over somewhere. Are you looking at b&bs or camping/barns?
  23. Through the weeks fine too, I work shifts anyway. The cracking runs are easily sorted, but you'll have to decide where you want to be; keswick, ambleside, west coast etc..
  24. If you tell me what date, I'll see if i'm at work or not. I also seem to remember talk of a Lakes trip this year hmmmmm?
×
×
  • Create New...