Jump to content

AK350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,890
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AK350Z

  1. I have also jumped on the RRL bandwaggon with some pocket change at 10.50p. Any other penny shares worth looking at at the minute? I'm only looking to put a ton or so in for starters. I've always fancied buying some shares, but never really known where to start.
  2. It's an ad for steering feel and less tramlining Red versus Red, not sunny though:
  3. And the consensus is.... Any router can be a duffer! But no, I jest. I bought both me and my parents linksys routers; different models, and they both lock up once or twice a year and need either soft resets or a "factory defaults" reset. My previous linksys was worse, but then I moved it off the shelf above the radiator and it was fine after that!
  4. Not trying to spell anything, it'll just be a normal looking plate that just happens to start with my initials. Like above, although we on this forum might consider AK08ZED to be "car specific", The guy/girl who owns the 08 Focus with it on has probably never even thought about it. Anyway, could always put it on another nissan Z, a Z3, Z4, Corvette Z06, err.... and so on...
  5. Bin Dun shurely?
  6. I suppose at this end of the market it's not an investment, i'd probably just let it go when I sold up. Another 300 on the depreciation will be nearly unnoticeable.
  7. ZED suffix available for your initials then? At least its not on a Kev'ed up focus!
  8. Can't wait to see one. Probably in Evo though
  9. Was it 05 or 06? both available anyway: link
  10. Might wait till payday I think, or the *cough* credit card comes out.... A 370 Chris? I wish! Might as well just wait till GTR's are £30K. Fran's expecting a holiday or three once I finally stop paying for red Zed! I was always intending on keeping it for 5-6 years anyway. Unless I win the lottery of course. It's not a massive stretch of the imagination! But i guess unless your gf's name is Andrea Kilbride or something, its probably not of much interest!
  11. I haven't been, but I hear its amazing!
  12. Paris Underground! Very romantic, errr, maybe. http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/02/paris-underground/shea-text
  13. I'm not one for private plates normally, but under the current system there is a registration area code AK (Peterborough DVLA), so its quite easy to have a personalised but not to shouty plate. Sadly AK08ZED is apparently being worn by a Ford Focus Zetec somewhere! -the cheek! However, another useful variant has come up on the database. It's original vehicle must have been scrapped or something, as it wasn't available when i last checked a year or two ago. Ok, it's in the cheapest price bracket on the DVLA website, but that still makes it 300 sheets, which I find a bit rich considering its just a standard issue plate. Hmm, what to do.....
  14. make that 5 then! To be honest, I don't spend much time cruising classifieds, especially for a car I've already got. I've probably missed loads!
  15. If you spend much time near a computer or laptop at all, you might want to consider moving away from CDs and just getting a head unit with a hard disk for mp3s or a usb/ipod connection and maybe just a single slot cd.
  16. to the club.
  17. Sucker! No, seriously it'll be good to have you back in the fold mate.
  18. Hard to belive it won't be a good one, it's barely run in! Anyway, as much as it pains me to say it (good job i'm not selling), its a good deal with all the options, especially if they give you any money off. Check the front with a close eye though, as stone chips are white due to the undercoat and stand out like a sore thumb. FYI, thats only the 4th Rosso i've ever heard about since they started making them, including mine. Rare as hens teeth I tells ya!
  19. Well, hopefully I'll be there as its too local to pass up. Might have to do boring things like go to work through the day though, and come back to the Zed womb in the evenings!
  20. You can never have too much wind in my line of work.
  21. I did 440 miles once going from Newquay to west Cumbria. Was running on fumes though I think.
  22. It does. Great vid, makes me proud to be a simple carbon-based lifeform!
  23. Never had Sky, as years ago I though my mate paying £40 a month was way too bad, but didn't realise you could go that high! Do you get a personally signed Christmas card from Mr. Murdoch?
  24. Happy Birthday Darren
×
×
  • Create New...