OK, I have booked myself into a Club MSV novice day at Oulton Park in March! My friend Phil is hopefully also going in his recently landed V6 Clio, so it better not rain or he'll be getting intimate with his miserly lock stops
£110 full day with helmet hire, and I might think about some in-car tuition too as it's only another 25 sheets.
Come on March!
Well done mate, a couple more trips and the old arse gets hardened to it! The right size bike can make a big difference though.
If you fancy a bike, get a good second hand one, lots of cash to be saved and some can be near new anyway! I like: http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/forum/classifieds
Fake as you like. Modern cell phones generate less than 1 watt, usually milliwatts if the cell is within a few Kms. A microwave oven generates what, 600-900W?
More pics on PH: http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=23216
I could get behind that! The interior especially I think is great, wouldn't mind that trickling down to the Zed, even in yellow!
No noise clips yet i'm afraid, did have a quick pax lap it it and it pulls very well! Feels a bit more peaky than the Zed, but the stock noise is excellent with the engine being in the cab with you.
I'm off to Germany again on tuesday, so won't be seeing Phil again for a week or so. But we are planning a repeat trip to Hartside when I get back if the weather is nice.
Clio has landed!
Went to take a look today and a few pictures. They certainly look a lot more purposeful in the metal than in pics. The lack of lugage space is laughable though It certainly ain't no GT. The front boot isn't even watertight!
Bath time:
Boot space? we've heard of it!
I'll probably get the kit soon, then do the front and see if its lost any power. Certainly still feels good anyway.
Dont know if i've posted this before, but it's one of the best MTB videos ever. Short, sweet, and definitely makes you want to ride.
Top stuff as always Matt, still loving the ones you did for me on the Black Bull meet. Hope the business picks up again for you, ressesion can't last for ever! (Hopefully)
Haven't got a kit for my Hopes yet, this is the first attention they've needed since new 3 years ago! Plus it was only £15, so I hardly feel robbed.
It's like the feeling I got returning the hire bike the other day, it was worth a fiver just to have someone else clean it