Jump to content

AK350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,890
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AK350Z

  1. Looking good, I'm surprised to say!
  2. Didn't think it would take you long Looking good so far...
  3. I am not actually there! But every car website has pages of stuff up now. http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/263944/2011_geneva_motor_show_news_pictures_and_video.html Aventador, Huayra, and new Mazza grancabrio all luuurrrrvley.
  4. Yes there is some good looking stuff about this year (barring all that hybrid balls) but the most important thing for me is: :wibble: Based on the X-bow chassis apparently. That would probably wrest 30 large from me, if it goes for 40K, it better keep that carbon tub. BUT, I just hope the dynamics are better than the rest of the alfa range at the minute.
  5. Very nice mate, but its not a MY07 313PS as it has no humped bonnet. Its a 300PS/296bhp facelift model with a late reg plate. Good shine on it though
  6. +1 Boardmans are excellent bikes for the money, great bits of kit. You'll love that and the bigger bike to bits, all great fun. Take it easy on a 600CC, they are a lot more powerful than you might imagine, especially if you have mates that have 1000CC+ willy waving, a 600CC is more than enough to keep up with almost anything. Nice one mate. If you need any riding inspiration we can cater for that too: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38473 Good to see you getting on ok after such hard times.
  7. Footballers are just another breed entirely! see also: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8353469/Chelsea-must-not-kill-Ashley-Cole-for-shooting-student-with-an-air-rifle-insists-manager-Carlo-Ancelotti.html
  8. I've driven a couple of 406s previously Al, they really are that slow. I was shocked at the time too
  9. Was considering getting some uprated pads from Alex, as i was going to do it before Wales anyway.
  10. Roots C was one of the first threads i replied to, I remember hoping it wasn't representative of the club Maybe I was wrong.....
  11. Cheers Neil and Neil (I hope i've remembered that right ) Fluid was changed last year on the second service, so should be good to go.
  12. Hmm, anyone had experience of the standard fluid on track?
  13. Women will pay more, men will pay the same, maybe dip for one year. Insurance company wins!
  14. Thanks guys. It's the fronts that are getting worn, the rears were new last autumn. I will check the pads when I get home, the oil level hasn't moved yet, so hopefully that should be ok too. I had remembered about the cool down laps, I remember that story about the girl putting the handbrake on in the pits of her daddy-pressie M3 and welding the pads on. Anyone know where the nearest Super is to the track?
  15. Chesterfield to the thread please!
  16. Ok, got my novice day booked at Cadwell, and the current service situation is: 16K miles on the clock with the original pads still in, and only done about 2K since last service. Front tyres are starting to get close (maybe still 3-4mm, have to check when I get home), but have new ones in the garage waiting to go on - worth doing beforehand or finish the old ones off? Brake inspection and maybe an oil change afterwards? Or is that overkill?
  17. Doh! I ment to say its at CADWELL Park, not Oulton. The UKs mini Nurburgring apparently
  18. Couple of joysticks and similar in my ex-group, they are pretty good. I haven't done any night rides since the back end of last year, but i can just use my days off now Maybe once i get going in Barrow i'll try and get a few in during my "on" days to keep me ticking over.
  19. Hi mate,Cleator moor here. Are you stuck in the traffic every day then? I've escaped the factory, although I used to cycle in anyway.
  20. Bit early for break downs mate? Was it dirt ingress or did the internals just knacker up?
  21. Yeah, the Nismo is all stainless, looks like yours is just standard - It just has stainless tips.
  22. Ask and ye shall recieve! 17" Hardtail, you need to remove both wheels, pedals, the stem and then drop the forks out. Remember plenty of towels to stop things getting scratched! Don't know if a roady would fit, the top tube on my bike is quite low which helps. Rear view: Plenty of space left for toolbox, track pump and gear!
  23. Theres a couple of us in Cumbria, where abouts are you at? I'm over by Beckermet near Sellafield.
  24. You Sir, are in luck then! http://www.classicandperformancecar.com ... n_db5.html
  25. I will sort it out post-haste then!
×
×
  • Create New...