Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Mark you will be fine with 2000 grit wet with a little soapy water then polish with a light compound then a fine cutting polish
  2. Darren-B

    Spare Wheel 370

    Think that's what Colin has done Will
  3. Ok cool, if I have my zed back before next weekend I'll bring it to the PS meet
  4. Chris, Just having a clear out in my garage, & found that I have 25litres of methanol, well 12.5litres with a further 12.5litres of de ionised water mixed. Not sure what mixture your going to be running with your setup, i had it 50/50 so that it was stable & not likely to ignite if i sprung a leak. but your welcome to it if you want it?
  5. Car is looking awesome as always Dave
  6. Darren-B

    Spare Wheel 370

    perhaps PM someone who breaks Z`s I doubt a fullsize front will fit, It certainly doesn`t in a 350 without raising the carpet
  7. I have put my second car up for sale, it`s a 2002 SLK 230 kompressor Tip auto, with all the trimmings (except sat nav) only 47800miles & in pristine condition. I need to sell it for something more practicle, 4 seats & a boot. It`s no good me having 2cars & only 4seats combined So if anyone knows of someone whom maybe interested, let me know Heres a link to the ad on PH http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3786445.htm
  8. I wouldn`t mind betting that its a wrap, might get my Zed done like that with some extra flames down the side
  9. Blame this forum, I was never going to Mod my car Looking good though PS
  10. Only a tad jealous Colin, enjoy your swim
  11. I bet you can`t wait, mines been off the road for about 4weeks now, drove it gingerly yesterday down to abbey MS but that was still very enjoyable. Where abouts in the country are you?
  12. I was getting my ........................................... credit card out at that point
  13. & put my deposit down @ 34sec
  14. I was sold at 5 seconds in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpi2IAec9Ho&feature=player_embedded
  15. Gliptone works Miracles, I`m just doing an overhaul on a Vanquish at the mo, I have found that the trick is to repeat the clean & condition process multiple times over a week or until you stop removing any dirt on your clothes, then dye the leather if necessary viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61062
  16. Don`t let Will find out. As I said before she does drive lovely, no creaking or moaning, the suspension & steering are spot on & IMO you can`t beat the roar of the Milltek
  17. After driving your car a couple of weeks ago Dave, I thought the odometer was in KM. It drives lovely
  18. Wonder how much he would fetch?
  19. Should have got a 370z there a little more refined (German)
  20. Glad to hear that this has finally been settled Dave, I know it`s caused you alot of grief over the past 10months,
  21. It`s Jap crap, it`s meant to do that, Get a louder exhaust or turn the radio up
  22. That gave me more than a little chuckle too Are you two still laughing at me? Update: I`m dropping the car off to Abbey this afternoon. Hopefully Mark will be able to get her tuned next week sometime as he is mega busy at the moment
  23. You only need a garage or even driveway & balls to get your hands dirty to do it In fact I think Chris wears gloves
  24. Excellent work as always looking forward to seeing what the weekend brings
×
×
  • Create New...