Same spec but the one before it. Mine doesn`t have touch screen, it has a remote. Be warned though, I`ve had trouble with mine & PLX are VERY UNHELPFUL & DO NOT PLAY BALL WITH CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS. I have an issue with my control unit emitting some kind of signal that disrupts GPS aerials & the radio signal. When the unit is plugged in it reduces the signals massively. I`ve tried repositioning the device all around the car, different power sources & basically if its powered up within 2metres of the car the radio & GPS signals are affected
I should hope that this is just a one off issue with my particular device, but with the lack of customer service & PLX being situated in the US I can`t easily knock on their door & hit them in the face with it. Personally from my experience with PLX I would NEVER buy anything from them again & would not recommend them to anyone. On the other hand it does do what it says on the box, apart from you can only organise daisy chained modules on the main screen. You can`t pull obd modules & mix them with an additional module. For example I wanted to monitor 4 sensors, Oil temp, water temp, afr & inlet temp(obd-2) You can`t add the obd sensor to the list.