Wow I'm so glad I got mine from the desert!! Theres some serious work to do on the door.
I'm also at the stage of deciding on colour, I've got it down to three but can't make up my mind.
Enjoy your holiday & hopefully there will be a good update when you get back
I agree, that way you will have a loan car aswell when the work is being carried out. I'm not one for taking the pee with claims etc but I have first hand experienced the rise in premiums for non-fault claims, so ask for compensation for the inconvenience £300 say & that will cover the higher insurance premium for the next year or 2.
I'm still on, all paid Looooooooooots of time to get another datsun, well, I hope
Hmm what have I told you SOB look upto me,take my advice & respect me. Don't try & copy me
Not entirely, oil filler cap & suspension stuff will fit a 350, also oil cooler, plugs & Wheels
Me not having a 350 or 370 has saved me even more £££
I recently traded my Leon in as a PX on another car, got far better £££ for it than the 'webuyanycar' companies, fortunately I had the cash at hand to not have to PX so used that to my advantage & picked holes in the car that I was buying & still managed to sell the dealer my car for top $.
I'd say unless there is something seriously wrong with your car don't sell it to these 'webuyanyshed' companies
But it is all worth it, I'm restoring a 240z at the moment & in the beginning there was a budget :lol: :lol: that lasted a week now money is all but a number
Only a little update this week as I've been a little distracted
managed to block down the panels I done the first high build primer on last week
Hopefully I'll get chance to get another coat of primer on this week, but off to Geneva motorshow so may have to wait until the weekend