Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. thats odd...your mot is still valid
  2. that could cause some head scratching
  3. very nice
  4. How much for a p3 ?
  5. Nissan have said that there maybe a few mk1 Nismo's still available at dealers but there will not be anymore arriving in the uk
  6. the exhaust pipe is broken good vid
  7. 200bhp in a car that size really isn't *****ing quick, quick maybe but not ****ing quick
  8. Also check the pins slide easily on the caliper
  9. Copper grease the pads, check the shims Does it do it if you jack it up, spin the wheel and brake lightly ? Might be easier to fathom Sounds like the pads moving to me, are they low, check the inside pad
  10. You can't use a photo as a title
  11. Tbh I like both, I'd be happy with either, different but both appealing
  12. ah hence the droped and pomp .. looks and sounds awesome, that engine was so good I wouldn't want to put the bonnet down
  13. I can only apologise but I've seen it, so the rest of you can suffer red looks Paul
  14. great looking car and that engine was few spelling mistakes though
  15. Do they not sell steak burgers Dan ?
  16. and clark motorsports
  17. from the pics I've seen it looks awesome in red try right clicking the quote box and click open http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/47841/2015-nissan-370z-nismo-review-test-drive
  18. If you are able to I'd paint both of the handles otherwise one will definitely look different. The reason is even if you have the exact paint match/code you will find it near on impossible to get the paint to match the old handle as they have been exposed to UV rays, weather etc for years whereas the freshly painted one won't have been. If you are going to do this you might as well do it right first time. Although you will never see both handles at the same time But I couldn't do just one tbh ... OCD
  19. I didn't know you are in NI, that narrows your options to zero ! Get a pry bar in there
  20. just a thought but rather than replace everything wouldn't it be more cost effective to travel to good indy who knows zeds to diagnose this ? unless you want to upgrade anyway ?
  21. my fav so far.....cows don't clean windows ............"leave me, it's all under control "
  22. use the "search" this sort of thread appears weekly
×
×
  • Create New...