Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. i tried search all posts by Sarnie once and the server locked up
  2. Bet hes back on here an hour after the wedding whats he going to do for a whole hour I have a great smilie in reply to that but I won't post it i thought you had done that.......
  3. Bet hes back on here an hour after the wedding whats he going to do for a whole hour
  4. last shirt you will ever have to iron - thats what wives are for good luck bud
  5. shame you missed wales pal
  6. and congrats on your .........
  7. 2 minutes silence ? or a spam and whore - athon
  8. i didnt look at it that way
  9. you didnt mention mini-sarnie, excellent summary though
  10. i was there 2 hrs ago i really fancy a digital slr http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... eda3008-21
  11. B) mmmm i like that
  12. now its gone maybe you need to edit this mbs No problem anyone on here knowing the truth, but only trying to help a member with an ad on another site. Btw that wasn't my post you quoted that was incase you decided to edit the original
  13. stop taking pics and get it fitted i'm waiting to see what its like as i'm very tempted did you get the bungs with it ? is the tail much bigger than the oem ? cheers Paul
  14. now its gone maybe you need to edit this mbs
  15. :lol:
  16. was the minel that bad that he deserves this ?
  17. its good to be different, lookin lexx
  18. admire your honesty
  19. GIXXERUK

    Flywheel

    I'm glad no-one took me up on the bet offer otherwise I'd be out of pocket now. . . That would've shown me you talking to yourself again mate i think he is
  20. GIXXERUK

    Flywheel

    I'm glad no-one took me up on the bet offer otherwise I'd be out of pocket now. . . That would've shown me you talking to yourself again mate
×
×
  • Create New...