Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. We saw it before launch day (thanks Mike ) their is a possibility of a commercial too. May even make a Film if its successful.
  2. Pop along to a few meets and see whats on offer.
  3. Heading down Abbey Road towards the Strawberry lights at 1622 today. Go Max.
  4. Great choice, welcome to the forum. They look beter parked in groups.
  5. Thanks guys. A gopod response this year means that the forum has benefitted to. It helps towards the running costs. I still have a couple left so if anyone wants one let me know.
  6. Yes, thats about right.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum. The click is just on one side. If you want to get rid of it the kit is about £200. I just ignore it.
  8. Happy birthday mate.
  9. North Wiltshire.
  10. I was just posting up the pics mate. Amazingly thats one wheel I havent had yet.
  11. seller feedback 100% positive.
  12. Here you go. Still my facourite pic. May as well add this one. This one goes back a bit.
  13. Its an easy one to spot, the 313 version has a bonnet bulge. No bulge and its the MY06 version.
  14. Glad you have got things moving mate.
  15. Have you got a link to the ad.
  16. Have a great day Al. I know you havent had a happy time car wise recently but onwards and upwards mate. I will stand you an Irn Bru next week.
  17. Hi and welcome to the forum. IMO dont bother with the birdview, Nurrish on here does a better and cheaper alternative.
  18. Yes, thats the standard price for the birdview. Not worth it IMO but I wish I new this before I had one fitted.
  19. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  20. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  21. Or at least their wives are.
  22. We could do with a detailer up there, get them signed up.
  23. Hi and congratulations on the purchase
  24. Beavis is your man.
×
×
  • Create New...