Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. They really are great fun and who doesnt like to watch people drooling over you car if not literally.
  2. Thats why we make them weekend events. You get to drive the car in a mini convoy and when you get there you have a great weekend with other owners. There are a few events like this over the year. If you fancy a more driving orientated weekend then Wales is great. Later there is Zedfest near Nottingham. We also have the regular shows like Japfest. Just attend one of the meets and you will be hooked. I used to get 20 cars in a service station in Essex.
  3. Very nice mate, just wait for summer.
  4. The prices would go up.
  5. No probs Paul, want another one
  6. It wouldnt suprise me bud, You can probably see which ones I addressed last too. Writers cramp.
  7. It amazes me how much difference there is in delivery times.
  8. Got any after pics Paul.
  9. I dont bother watching it anymore, they lost the plot in the last series.
  10. I could have split the post but wanted to keep the number in here.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum. (again).
  12. Very tasty mate, welcome to the forum. Stick a post up in the intro section so we can all say Hi.
  13. Oops, I forgot that one.
  14. +1, Stew has had no problems with 20s.
  15. As joint meets organiser I am on these a lot. Plus a few overseas. http://zclub.net/forum/ http://www.300zx-club.com/forum/search. ... Forum_Post Both are very friendly too.
  16. Very nce mate. I think I know that reg. from somewhere.
  17. Congratulations on saving a special edition model.
  18. Hadnt seen this, a very sad loss indeed. He was awesome.
  19. Hi and welcome to the forum. You should get a good car for that.
  20. Hi and welcome back to the forum.
  21. He paid 110k for the plate which is nearly 1 weeks wages.
  22. Private plate for sale. F9 LFC. Offers.
  23. Congratulations, glad you have a big smile again.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum. Plenty of other national meets coming up too.
  25. If anyone has not received confirmation please do so now, there are two twin rooms only still available.
×
×
  • Create New...