Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Dont worry mate, Dave and I are quite competative but he has the faster internet. This will sell soon.
  2. First thing I would do is stop washing. I think a different approach is needed. I have a pretty good idea what to do but in this case i will summon some professional help.
  3. I will beat you too one yet Dave.
  4. Have a look in here bud. viewtopic.php?f=157&t=44399
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum. The fuel thing has been argued for ages. I think the general consensus is the engine likes the good stuff and it can be argues that better fuel economy can be achieved. I live in the middle of nowhere and have to make do with the cheap stuff sometimes and have had no problems. Hope that covers it without opening the debate again. There are a couple of possibilities for the rear squeak but the traders on here can help you to sort it without any drama or major outlay.
  6. Will add you now.
  7. I'll ask Steph. (think she will cut my dang**** off instead of saying "yes go buy one") The correct answer Chris is "nobody else in the UK owns one Martin, why dont you buy one".
  8. My god, what a waste indeed.
  9. Anyone coming to this have a 370z roadster.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum. I would think you will get a standard set up very easily, most of us have changed them out. I think I have one at home but wont be there for another week. Post up some pics of the car when you get chance.
  11. MY04 JCH £679.
  12. I am still bailing mine out.
  13. What years the car mate, cant remember.
  14. Note to self, no Shire, polish engine bay.
  15. From here. We normally get 20 or so you you wont be lonely.
  16. Thanks for being first mate. 1) Andy 2) Saz 3) Darrell (?) 4) Nathan + 1 5) J1ocky + 1 (?) 6) Aceman 7) Yaz240 8) madmarco 9) Ant(asterlingzx) mayb +2 10) Croeso + Blueroom (hopefully) 11) Jak (& Suzi) 12) Daryl. 13) 14)
  17. As a thanks I shall use your advice and will wash your car when i see it.
  18. martinmac

    Locations

    Hi and welcome. Stick a post up in the intro section.
  19. P1 08 P2 09 P1 10 P3 11. This is the expensive one and most comprehensive sothat should bring it up to date IMO.
  20. No argument mate, all good discussion. This thread will help to highlight the differences in the events and for those like yourself who have a long travel you can then choose. The fact that you are prepared to put the miles in to attend either is to be commended.
  21. And he calls himself a mate, he could have checked first.
  22. Its a good job the OP didnt include Z011, Japfest, Japfest 2 Modified lives, Zedfest, JAE, Trax, Wales 2 plus others I am sure I have forgotten.
  23. Both is best.
  24. Come on guys, we usually get a good showing at this. I am working this year but trying to get some time off. First big meet of the year.
×
×
  • Create New...