Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. martinmac

    LakeZ update

    JK and myself have just had a very nice meeting with the owner of the Heaves Hotel who couldnt have been more obliging. There will be good power showers and toilets suppled by a local company. Please remember we are renting these and not the hotel. There will be food available on the Friday night. This will be burgers and similar to keep costs reasonable. On the saturday night we have a buffet which is again provided by the Hotel. They have also agree to us having a band which I have lined up. Bacon butties etc will be available in the mornings. Just to give you an idea, the RS weekend there gets about 5000 people so they are used to numbers. As of today there are two twin rooms left at the hotel so anyone wanting them please PHONE to book.
  2. I do the same Colin. I blame it on the varifoculs, when I am typing I need to look at the letters and this means the upper part of the glasses are aimed at the screen.
  3. Always happy to look at improvements.
  4. Havent used them myself but they have a very good rep on other forums.
  5. Thats a mess Pete. Very windy here too last night, lots of damage and no power. It didnt go off until after the rugby though.
  6. Go for it bud, dont worry about the banter from the guys.
  7. There is a good one in Maldon if you dont mind a quick drive. Fullbridge restoration Company
  8. I love the Nismo exhaust.
  9. I had albanian satellite and could watch the sky games, my local pub had the same. Shy sold the rights to them and then screamed when people started to use the albanian system in the UK. If they hadnt sold them the rights they wouldnt have had the problem. I can also watch any match on my PC anyway.
  10. They were second hand, I had modded headlights but wanted a little more illumination so wanted the newer lights.
  11. Pop up to LakeZ and you can have your own area of the field.
  12. Yes mate, I have a few left, drop me a pm.
  13. You had better do Martin especially with a young blond lass driving it It needs a good detail Dave, only trying to help her out.
  14. They had, and may well still have an 07 GM ex demo which they were struggling to shift. I will track it down.
  15. I bought mine for £600. Thats the going rate.
  16. No probs mate, I will get out and about more when the weather improves. Having a run up to the heaves on Sunday for a chat if you are about.
  17. I meant go find her mate. Saw it parked just down from the Berry recently.
  18. Now that is low. Looks great though Jay.
  19. You do mine, Ill do yours. What could possibly go wrong.
  20. Just sleep on it Vik, it will turn up.
  21. If any go missing just let me know, we usually have 1 go adrift.
  22. Martin does say at the start of the thread to get it sent to a business adress to try and avoid the bending issues I'll pick mine up in person on Wed Martin Already in the car mate, you know how organised i am.
  23. If she fancies a red one with full factory fitted Nismo kit there is one very close to you for sale.
  24. Hang on, this is all startiing to sound familiar.
  25. If you are prepared to put the 350 back to standard chances are you would get a good s/h price and without the hassle of selling privately And you get to sell some quality bits you have your ZED. I wouldnt know where to start. Hell, thats a good price drop.
×
×
  • Create New...