Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Totallt different formats so it should be easy to choose. I will be doing both.
  2. Here you go. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10947
  3. There is a guide in the FAQ section, 100k of ownership which makes good reading.
  4. You can post pretty much anything in this thread bud, its yours. If you want to stick a post up in wanted you may get members to help you with a search for a specific spec of car.
  5. I must be spending too much time spamming.
  6. (It's even handy for car related subjects!! Got a link.
  7. I sent you an 07 with less than 10k. miles.
  8. Got any details??? Check your pm box mate, they have had it since new.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum. I know a dealer who still has an 07 demo model, it was there a few weeks ago anyway.
  10. If you can get one at a reasonable price go for it. The secret is to get a combo that the dvla dont realise is worth money.
  11. Go find a few nice beaches Bronzee. x 3 The general feeling over here seems to be that the exhaust not was a little disappointing on the stock.
  12. I cant think of a better use of a day off.
  13. Yes mate, when you get an entry ticket you also get a stand pass. As said earlier this is in my opinion the best show of the year and we usually get a great pitch.
  14. Its normally a few weeks before the event but allow a little more for admin to sort the tickets out.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. Cant help there mate, I would think that Alex or Lee would be the ones to give you a definitive answer to be safe.
  17. Dont take this as a green light, Nissan retrofit the birdview in the rear cubby behind the passenger seat so apart from space this may suggest there is an available power source there.
  18. martinmac

    colour

    Be very careful painting it. Its a difficult colour to match as the UY owners will confirm. I would wait until the car and bumper are in the same recommended bodyshop. Where are you from.
  19. I paid less than £100 for mine including transfer. Go for it Andrew.
  20. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  21. My wife having a zed would scare me to death, with most of my mods costing less than £50 I would be bankrupt doing two cars.
  22. Very nice and welcome to the forum.
  23. My car has been resprayed twice to get rid of the stone chips and its also an 05. Paint matching isnt always done well. The weight is just that, to add weight to the boot, there is a guide to removing it on here.
  24. Zedfest and LakeZ both have free and ample power points.
  25. Zedfest and LakeZ are social weekends, no zed required.
×
×
  • Create New...