Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I thought you might be.
  2. Pop along to LakeZ and Nurrish can fir his system for you.
  3. A cracking advert. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  4. Double negative mate, that should sort it. I will be happy for some good weather at the end of this week but its not looking good at the moment.
  5. I am sure there will be plenty more mate. Just need to sort the weather out now.
  6. Glad you got it sorted mate. Also very pleased you didnt have to take it to the dealers.
  7. Tim from Envy is up here soon if you fancy a wee drive.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of good meets and shows coming up if you fancy joining in.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum Carla.
  11. I know there have been a lot of moans about BT but I love it. The downside is I got to watch a very boring international match today between England and Wales.
  12. Congratulations. Difficult to say without seeing it nut it could well be normal.
  13. 1. martinmac 2. bladesgrant 3. ChrisS 4. The G Man 5. Neilp 6. Lexx (only if Im in the HSV. I dont need pics of the pug!) 7. Jetset 8. 350ZCaroline 9 Nixy 10 JK240z
  14. The more people that sign up the better pitch we get, get your names down guys.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. Happy birthday Nic. And Keith, you better leave the country.
  17. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  18. Nothing mate, I think it would be good if you could meet us at the chippenham premier travel inn and convoy in with us.
  19. I think we can sort something out.
  20. Nice one mate.
  21. I have bT vision and love it. No probs with the broadband and you can have sky sports at a good price too. The few times I have had problems they have been fixed quickly and with no hassle.
  22. Thanks guys, Matt has been great in supporting the event and its great to see some names on the list.
  23. Hi, congratulations and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...