Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Yes mate, all received.
  2. Thanks John, thats great. I guess altering the script notes is the way forward then.
  3. Hi Rick, I am sure someone will be able to help you. Stick a post in the intro section with some pics, we never get tired of looking at zeds.
  4. Does anyone know if its possible to disable the need to put your foot on the brake to enable the roof mechanism operate in the roadster. This is not as a permanent thing but a temporary change to allow the roof to be put down at very slow speed under controlled conditions. Thanks.
  5. I will be camping on Thursday evening too.
  6. Hey thats not nice OK, note to self, warn local offies.
  7. Note to self, warn locals.
  8. I think we are a way off worrying about wax at this stage.
  9. Having brought the new boat over from Belgium last weekend andwith the delivery of the big new toys, compressor, needle guns etc Al and I have been taking advantage of the weather and a few quiet days on the river to start the long road to getting the two tugs up to our standards. The Hemi isnt crewed at the moment so we have both to look after. The berth is between a scap berth and a cement factory which isnt ideal. A few pics after out efforts today. Hopefully you will see some changes as we get the work progressed. The hull on the Smit is now painted. Als first command.
  10. Many happy returns Anders.
  11. If you are happy to travel down to London then e-mail me some pics and contact details. My e-mail is in my profile.
  12. Shouldnt this topic be in french.
  13. 1 Ballabriggs Jockey: J M Maguire Trainer: D McCain Jnr 14/1 2 Oscar Time Jockey: Mr S Waley-Cohen Trainer: M M Lynch 14/1 3 Don't Push It Jockey: A P McCoy Trainer: Jonjo O'Neill 9/1 4 State of Play Jockey: Paul Moloney Trainer: Evan Williams 28/1 5 Niche Market
  14. We have had a request for a Silver or GM roadster for filming an advert in Central London. The car must be available on the evenings of April 16th and 18th. There will be a payment to the owner. Obviously although these are the stated dates there is always a chance that due to various circumstances there may be a change. Please pm me for details or if you know any owners that may be interested please pm them and send them a link to this post.
  15. At the moment we have 70+ people will help you to smuggle yourself through immigration peter.
  16. 15-25 Take the Breeze. 1700 Ciceron. 17-35 e/w Saint Luke.
  17. Lets see if I can prove how bad I am at this. 13-45 Cue Card. 14-15 Finians Rainbow.
  18. I actually cant decide which colour. We often struggle to get enough roadsters along to the meets and shows so it would be great to see you at a few this year Fillip
  19. Thats a great looking car, you are going to have some great driving now the weatheris on the up.
  20. I would love to see Chief Dan George win for our local trainer. She won at Cheltenham last year but hasnt had much luck since and has been under the weather. Skippers Brig could be worth a few quid as a late entry but is less than consistent. My money is going on Big Fella Thanks as I am a fan of the jockey.
  21. All tickets, passes and track time booked and confirmed. As above I just need to get someone to hand them out. Please.
  22. Details on page one for anyone who may be getting confused.
  23. I now have a quandary as there is another biday post. Want to post in it and delete this Stew.
  24. Credit cards cant be used at sea..... I must remember that one.
  25. First time I have logged on to the homepage today. A big Happy Birthday to Arkwright, shopkeeper, event organiser and a pretty great guy. Have a fantastic day Derek, look forward to catching up with another senior roadster owner soon.
×
×
  • Create New...