Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Had a scrub before then so I am in. 1/ martinmac
  2. Just ordered 100 name badges too.
  3. I will be ordering quite a few and am happy to take preorders to get an idea of numbers/sizes. Just waiting tosort out the design and then get some prices.
  4. I cant see that being a problem. Can I record telephone conversations on my home phone? Yes. The relevant law, RIPA, does not prohibit individuals from recording their own communications provided that the recording is for their own use. Recording or monitoring are only prohibited where some of the contents of the communication - which can be a phone conversation or an e-mail - are made available to a third party, ie someone who was neither the caller or sender nor the intended recipient of the original communication. For further information see the Home Office website where RIPA is posted. Do I have to let people know that I intend to record their telephone conversations with me? No, provided you are not intending to make the contents of the communication available to a third party. If you are you will need the consent of the person you are recording.
  5. Something along these lines could work if anyone wants to have a go.
  6. Is that a company in Kendal bud.
  7. martinmac

    JAE

    Just have a look in here mate, lots going on all over the UK. Wales is worth attending, its a great weekend. If you fancy Japfest let me know soon, we need to get the tickets ordered. viewforum.php?f=57
  8. I have just confirmed that the hotel is now full, well done guys. There are plenty of pubs and hotels in the area and I have got a good deal from a couple of the local pubs if anyone wants to stay there. Just drop me a pm and I will help in any way I can. For anyone planning to use the train to get here stay on the west coast main line and get off at Oxenholme, the local line will be closed for repairs. Plenty of space left and all the planning is going very well.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum, that look great.
  10. martinmac

    JAE

    JAE is a massive jap show which incidentally was started by Steve Burns. It has moved around a bit for a few years after getting too big for the original location. There are plenty of other national shows, Japfest is in my opinion the best of the lot.
  11. After a bit of help from you clever arty guys please. I want a logo for the LakeZ meet, specifically something to put on a couple of banners and the t shirts. I was thinking of something along the lines of LAKEZ with the zed in a sort of Tommy K style but feel free to use your own ideas. I will come up with a prize for the chosen entry.
  12. It goes back to a top gear track day. I am sure he will tell you.
  13. You are catching up all the time Chris.
  14. Assuming your username is a clue get yourself along to the massive Wales weekend in May and you can take your pick. A big welcome to the forum.
  15. There are two people borrowing my house if you fancy a "Fort Augustus revisited" session.
  16. Plenty mate, depends what you want really. Probably easier to leave the car on site and get a taxi. There is a travelodge about a mile away. This is about 10 mins by taxi. http://www.swanhotel.com/index.htm This is about the same distance. http://www.strathmorehotels.com/Cumbria ... otel/Home/
  17. cool mate, i'll leave around 8 in the morning and be down for around then aswell then and give you a hand with stuff Thanks Neil. We do have a few hotels down here Jay.
  18. I will be around from about 10am struggling to put up tents so any time you like.
  19. Car stickers Forum stickers.
  20. Nice one Dawn, are there any other zeds north of the border.
  21. Don't forget martinmac I have run out of room for stickers. This place, Z club, Pistonheads Evo Triangle. Freebies.
  22. Check out the post in the FAQ section for new members for some handy links. Welcome to the forum, there are many on here who have owned both so one of them will be along soon.
  23. I believe the majority of the wind farms should be placed in the sea, just off our coasts.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  25. No problem to me bud, just stick a link up in here.
×
×
  • Create New...