Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I just love the place names down there.
  2. I think there would need to be a swear filter on mine.
  3. A very nice 04 sunset parked up in Cunsey. Anyone on here.
  4. Bike shops sell the kits.
  5. Come on guys, this is a great weekend and well worth any traveling. Derek puts in a lot of time and effort organising it. Lets show him its appreciated and get some good numbers there.
  6. Just had a chat to a mate who knows these cars. Send me the vin number and i will check it out but basically all the lecky techie stuff is low down in the car and it could get VERY expensive. Worth a look on the system though.
  7. Great pics Bronzee, looks like a typical summers day over here.
  8. PM me the VIN number and I will check it out on the Porsche database.
  9. I will approve it but it needs a price mate.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum. Stick a post up in the intro section. Zedfest is coming up soon. The weekend of 13th of August. Some more pics like this would be good.
  11. Congratulations and welcome to the forum.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum. You can also e-mail the forum and I will pass it on.
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum, good choice.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum. Check out the sticky post in the FAQ section for new members, there are some handy links in there.
  15. Try bundlebox , They are very good.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  17. Nice car mate, now get this one to a meet before you sell it.
  18. I would have thought that in this electronic age it would be easy to get as long as it was registered. My wifes Golf wasnt which caused us some problems.
  19. I have a great respect for the power of water, that is truly horrific.
  20. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  21. They seem to have a good rep. on other forums. http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=s ... hQeS8YXpCQ
  22. You can get more luggage in a roadster. Never heard of anyone getting the roof slashed.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum, glad you found your way over here.
  24. You will have a few quid extra to spend om it this month too, the salvage has been settled.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum. Get along to a meet and have a look at whats available.
×
×
  • Create New...