Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. In the 350z theme Blame Dave and Colin! If you're a Scrooge or just dont like the snow, set your theme to 370z in the User Control Panel > Board Preferences.
  2. They're not orange any more in the 370z They are not orange in every 350z either :lol: Touché
  3. Have to agree Rich, one of the reasons this nation is going down the shitter. People are far too worried about offending everyone or what might happen when events are looked back in hindsight - therefor being overly PC - meaning the little scroats can act like idiots and everyone is helpless to do anything about it incase they get into trouble. Act like an idiot and get treated like an idiot IMO. Gball: Sounds like you work in a shop? Are you saying if there was a trouble maker in the shop that an old shopkeeper couldnt eject you wouldnt approve of another customer helping? Its attitudes like this that see people in need of help not getting any and I for one am sick of it. I was travelling to work one day when the car infront of me swerved off the road and hit a fence. Myself, and a trucker were the only people to stop on a very very busy A33 in rush hour. The driver had suffered a fit (from what I never found out). Being a trained first aider I stopped to help and the trucker called the ambulance. Fortunately the chap driving came around before they got there and was perfectly ok, but what if he wasnt? All these people that never even stopped to try and help. I think a lot of people are too scared because they might get in trouble if something goes wrong. You cant make decisions in retrospect/hindsight, it has to be based on the facts presented at the time. At the time of this train incident the guy was acting like a tit, so got treated like one. So he wasnt actually a tit, but not one person on that train knew that and he could have avoided it oh so easily. So I for one think he got what was deserved. /end rant.
  4. They're not orange any more in the 370z
  5. Thats what is the give away to me, its not even close to being right
  6. You not been a good boy this year?
  7. Well done to Cav, cant think of a more deserving winner. And so humble with it, he always thanks his team which is great, dont see that in a lot of other team sports, he always mentions the team and the effort they go to keep him top of the podium http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/sports_ ... 303729.stm
  8. Just after me Pick me up on the way Jim
  9. Everyone remember to vote for Cav on Sports Personality of the Year
  10. You let Jim drive Must come down and have a go myself one day Mart
  11. Oops, I thought they had owners manuals in there too
  12. http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/350Z/coupe/
  13. I'm interested to hear anything more about this, the last couple of times I've filled up I've stopped only when it's cut out and the gauge only reads 3/4 full. Google is all I can say. It was a US only problems AFAIK. Doesnt mean that yours hasnt failed or is failing though. "350z fuel filler TSB" should do it Here's one to get you started- http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php ... lt_To_Fill
  14. Gotta say, I dont love the 370z version anywhere near as much as I did on the 350z. Although saying that the pic is so dark its quite hard to work out. I think CF works best on lighter cars where the contrast to the CF is greater.
  15. The reason I think there is on is because I think there was a TSB about it in the States. They were struggling to fill the up car as it was cutting off the fuel filler prematurely. Google may turn up some results
  16. +1 I'm 99% sure there is an anti-siphon valve in there to stop this
  17. Well done bud Rear eggs are on the wall, but ran out of time before I could do the fronts
  18. Not likely that Voda will let you out of contract unless they are breaking their side in some way (ala what Jimmy said). Personally I'm done with the smartphone tax bollox that Telcos are levying these days. I worked out the other day that over 24 months, I'd be better off on GiffGaff (O2 effectively) than O2 themselves and having an 18mo or 24mo contract. I think the costs worked out as £30/mo on GG and £37/mo or £34/mo on O2 18mo and 24mo contracts respectively. That includes buying an unlocked iPhone 4S outright on the GG calcs. Shocking As soon as Amanda's contract is up (just over a month) she'll be switching to GiffGaff too. Same deal as she had on O2, just £25/mo cheaper!
  19. Chris`I

    40 Profile

    As someone who has run non-standard sizes on my 18" Rotas, I can kind of confirm that there is no effect. I did have wider tyres than standard setup so that may have given me better braking that the lower radius has removed. TBH you couldnt really tell the difference. Arch gaps were annoying though
  20. Keeps them away from the Zed though doesnt it. Works for me
  21. Always wondered what the coloured armbands the hostesses wear in the team area were for. White = Admin reservation?
  22. Result
  23. Go read their website You're probably out of luck now though, just have to suck it up. A lot of places these days say if you find what you've bought cheaper in 7-10day they will refund the difference. May apply on Amazon
  24. I just purchased them last week from Amazon for £69.99!!!! You can return stuff for free on Amazon. Ask for a refund and get another set
  25. Fully agree Dan. The point 5th Gear were trying to make (as I said in my previous post) is that you can for the same price as a GT car get a car thats as quick on the track and have 4 seats. However the point everyone forgets is that the Megane is track focused and as such wouldnt be much good as a GT car or even as a family wagon. So the Zed is near as damn it as quick as the Megane but far more comfy and a much nicer place to be if you are driving across the continent or even a few hundred miles in this country, although you cant fit a family in it. Horses for courses.
×
×
  • Create New...