Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Its also in the service manual under Engine > Mechanical - http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/350Z/
  2. Hairdressers eh?
  3. Good to see its been solved or at least you have a route of attack. Tom and the team are very good so I'd expect nothing less If it does still rattle I'd chase up Stillen and see if they have any ideas.
  4. 97RON will be fine
  5. For once I agree with you Please dont bother doing cheap headers, I mean what is the point, really?! The make next to no difference on NA engine and if you go FI, they may well just blow apart If you want to be hassling M3's then seriously you need to be trading in for one, or just be a better drive than the M3 you're trying to take on. The Zed has a very torquey engine, which is great as you can cruise at low revs, but if you want quick acceleration you need to be well up the rev range in anticipation.
  6. I'm waiting for the sun to come up first
  7. People arent made accountable for their liabilities these days that part of the problem. As Chris says, go out and get credit up the hilt and rather than reposses, they just get bailed out. Made bankrupt, no problem, benefits will kick in and save you. Again I am a bit old fashioned in thinking you should work for what you get. Stuff it up and perhaps you should have some hardship. I'm not saying be homeless, but they should pay for very basic housing with no mod cons. Maybe that way people would look at a job as a way out, not something that is too much like hard work when they can get it all on the tick anyway and never have to pay for it
  8. Looks good
  9. Members traders fee is £25/yr, but if you're not pushing it we'll let you off I probably contributed more than ten times that last year anyway Yeah just ribbing ya
  10. You have mentioned this before Rich and I tend to agree as having had the 35 profiles on the 19" Nismo wheels (on my previous 350) I found them extremely good. I also concur with this. When I got my 18" Rota's, BigPhil recommended that I drop the profile (40 to 35 as they were wider than standard?), and never found the Falkens wanting for more until they were worn. I think with a bigger profile then they must flex more.
  11. Members traders fee is £25/yr, but if you're not pushing it we'll let you off
  12. Fancy paying the member traders fee Not OT at all, you're touting for business on the forum, that usually requires a traders fee
  13. Sorry, but that post doesnt make a lot of sense to me
  14. Fancy paying the member traders fee
  15. Agree 100% with Chris and, as always, he put it far better than I could. Maybe you need to go have a word with the PM Chris, he may be surrounded by morons and needs someone speaking sense to explain it to him
  16. Yup pension pot will be long gone before a lot on here retire. This is why the Government is trying to force people to pay into NEST scheme
  17. Run for cover lad - RUN FOR COVER
  18. On the face of that then sadly the 350z isnt the car for you. The paint is woefully thin and chips far too easily. However most of it it taken by the bumper, so if you budget getting it sprayed and paintshield on it, you should be good.
  19. I dont mind at all people that have paid into the system reaping the rewards. That is more than fair enough, as you've paid your due. But people now a days are brought up just to sponge and thats what needs to stop. The cap in itself means fook all really as if you've paid a lot in being a higher tax payer, then if you find yourself or family in unfortunate position then you should comparitively get a decent whack out. What I cant stand is the people who pop out spogs left right and centre, claim they need a 7 bed house and all the mod cons when they havent worked a day in their life
  20. Its alright Chris, once they get so many handouts, the Government will realise that they can earn money taxing the handouts and they'll all be in the same boat as us! And they wonder why people are fleeing the country left, right and centre
  21. Amanda says the same about me when we watch Police Interceptors. That and I have very low tolerance of muppet driving on the road. I'd end up arresting half the road users
  22. Think the professional range has a lifetime guarantee. I know a few mechs that use them over Snapon
  23. Oldie but a goodie
  24. No space at the inn Guv (unless he wants the sofa!)
×
×
  • Create New...