Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Full sus making you lazy and not pick proper lines? What caused it? Looks like it went close to the rim
  2. Hmm interesting After the wedding I think it will be HFC time and tune to accomodate, we can have a play then
  3. Looks like fune Chris Theres much better roads up there than the Evo, just he likes to keep them to himself
  4. In this weather? Xbox or PS3 ?? Wii
  5. I think its because it doesnt easily photograph well and many of the early shots of it were poor. It also doesnt look half as good in the showroom as in daylight outside. Took me a while to be convinced, but once I saw it outside in the flesh, I love it
  6. Some great pics in there, its one hell of a car. Look forward to seeing this in action at the Main Event in June
  7. Oooh nice upgrades all round there chaps I think RLC upgrade gives tunable rebound/compression options and also adjustable lockout. Cant remember for sure. I guess as its off to Mojo, Andy will be having custon valve tuning for his weight and riding style. Its something I'm looking at doing when my forks need a service, but I cant have it on my shock as its a Specialized spec which they cant adjust - boooo. I just blew my MTB upgrade fun on a new Canon G1X camera, so no upgrades for me until I can sell my old G11 and 350D SLR to clear that little purchase
  8. All credit to Mr Chesterfield, he put in a lot of work to get the forum back :#1(especially when you consider he doesnt get paid for it!)
  9. What Model Year do you have? They might have changed something in the newer cars. Nissan dealer should be able to turn it on.
  10. One thing I'll give an SLK credit for, the interior is rather nice. So saying a 370z interior is the same is a compliment in my book. You'll find out tomorrow anyway
  11. Theres no system that judges your post quality. All members need their posts approving in the For Sale section other than members of the team and other special members. The comment about quality posts is purely to stop people posting rubbish to hit 15 posts in the first place. You have plenty more so if your post matches the rules then it will be approved by a member of the team
  12. I think its Quartz Yup. Red callipers = 40th Edition so it Quartz
  13. I'm 2yrs out of date so have no idea of value. I dont want to know how much mine has depreciated
  14. From what I remember of doing the update you are correct. You attached the USB, it updates the listings on the PC and then you stick it in the car again and it updates them. It doesnt do a full DB update, just the tracks you are missing that you have ripped. Far easier to get a 16GB USB stick and put MP3s on that with the information already correct. I usually use my iPhone and that works fine.
  15. Get it bought man
  16. Good to hear about the excellent work and that they can match Quartz should I ever need it Used Tom for mechanical work in the past but only ever saw Adrians car go through their paint shop. They did a great job on that but he was pretty much mates with them so didnt know if they spent extra time on it to do it perfect. Appears its the same standard no matter who you are
  17. Class We used to shoot in a farmers field that backed onto MOD land. Was funny seeing the real lads running around with their proper guns and us with our air rifles the other side of the fence. Reckon we could have done them a few times
  18. Looking good Dave. Time to dig out the shorts and t-shirts, its summer time
  19. Remember you have a 3.5l lump under the bonnet, it has a lot of torque low down, so 2.5kRPM really isnt labouring the engine.
  20. I have an Air Arms TX200 which I've had for a good few years and is still firing stong, I'd say its still not much off the 12ft.lbs limit. I wouldnt get one thats CO2 powered as you wont be using it often so will lose pressure over time. Far better off with sping power. TX200 is great as it has a sliding stock so there is no kick which keeps it super accurate over distance. Great for magpies, pidgeons and rats
  21. Actually it means Person In Chair Not in Computer Its actually "Problem In Chair Not In Computer" - I am a smart arse IT bod FWIW Kiss my aux lead geek!
  22. It has 8GB, so for days out its fine, but for a long hols I dont think it would be able to keep all the photos - especially if I'm diving and shooting RAW. I havent had it out properly yet on a long trip so dont know how quickly I will fill it, but for days out its excellent, espcially when we've been away at B&Bs and not needed to take the laptop but can then still view the photos at a decent size on an evening. Its also really handy that ShutterSnitch keeps the albums (collections) on the iPad so we can take the photos to then show friends and relatives.
  23. Best investment I've made with my iPad was a Eye-Fi card and ShutterSnitch app. Eye-Fi is an SD card that can also create its own wifi network so the iPad can connect with it. ShutterSnitch can then pull the images off so you can view them. Backing them up to the iPad means you have a copy should the card die. Not cheap, but very handy when on hols to view and save piccies. It can even send them back home to a server to save them properly if you get Wifi at your hotel/etc.
  24. Actually it means Person In Chair Not in Computer Its actually "Problem In Chair Not In Computer" - I am a smart arse IT bod FWIW
×
×
  • Create New...