Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Do you take payment for your work? If so and its not your day job, then I'm afraid you are a part-time trader. Its not fair for some to pay to advertise and some to "put threads to help others" when new work (trade) may come from it We cost sod all to advertise on, so its not like you dont make the money back quickly.
  2. Good work Marco and Martin - I know what a ball ache this has been for you both - and to get everyone sorted is simply amazing
  3. No, you have to twist the dealer's arm. +1 - just like the 350z, the thicker mat is an extra - which annoyingly they sometimes display in the car making you think its standard
  4. Removed link as it was categorised as P2P by my work firewall which means it could be dodgy. I suggest if anyone wants to use it that they PM haz and he can send them the link privately.
  5. Zeds (350 and 370) are deceptively quick. They dont feel it, but get it next to something you think is fast and suddenly you realise just how quick they are. Its because the torque curve is so flat - more so in the 370z - it doesnt build, its just there and pushes you to the readline.
  6. Sounds like fun! I get 29MPG commuting on a mix of A/B road and motorway. Had over 30MPG on longer motorway journeys.
  7. Moved - no worries
  8. Chris`I

    LakeZ buffet

    Can I have 2 please sir - and no not both for me
  9. I assume this should be in the 350z section?
  10. Thought you got 2 years free as part of the price? Sure I heard that somewhere. Would also explain why so many become available after a short time from new Also made me laugh on Fifth Gear - they had to put the GTR up against a car costing considerably more from Porker to get the same performance. Had they done it on price point, theres no way the Porker would have won.
  11. Personally, I'd get another CCTV cam or even a P&S cam on time delayed shooting (where it takes a shot every 5sec or so, with a massive memory card in it). Wire up motion lights that light up from the house and also from the drive. Make sure its all nicely hidden so he cant see it. You need to make sure you catch them out first time and with good quality images. Maybe a neighbour over the street will allow you to use one of their rooms facing your property to film from?
  12. I'll keep my Black Edition ta, its more exclusive Just cant justify the extra price demanded by Porsche, atleast when they are brand new. Just doesnt have enough "more" of anything other than badge snobbery. I found the Cayman I took on track very good indeed, but not night and day better than my 350z (at the time) and certainly no better than my 370z.
  13. Cant see there will be many about atm, best bet is an ex-demo from a Dealer. I think there were a few posted up from Autotrader. You are correct in that they are all at least registered if not sold. According to NMGB records, they are all sold, but doesnt mean that dealers havent bought them for themselves and might have them for sale.
  14. Ok here goes - 4 rides in a week in the Lakes so hopefully they come out in the right order! Whinlatter Red North: Borrowdale Bash Grizedale "off piste" - courtesy of Mr AK350Z (who has the only mechanicals of the day )
  15. Otherwise its a isnt it. /runs for cover
  16. I'll have mine at Wales please sir, white on both counts
  17. Thats what you get for beasting me and the missus around the Lakes on bikes (PS hope you're feeling better now)
  18. Drop me a text next time it happens bud. I appear to miss all these problems when they happen and its hard to work out once its done and dusted
  19. I have to make do with this Capped at 100MB up and down at work
×
×
  • Create New...