Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I'll keep out of this and keep to the back with Darren, or hide somewhere in the middle
  2. Not just Colin Sunday is my baby with a touch of Colin at the end I was leaving you out of it so you didnt get hassled You're retired now remember
  3. I'll email my man in NMGB tomorrow - not talked to him for a while - good excuse to catch up. I beleive that reversing cam is now part of Connect Premium if you get a new car to order (MY2011). But I can confirm that tomorrow
  4. This seems to be the crux of the issue. It appears to be a "new feature" or at least called something different from IE8 and keeps some data around even when you delete the cookie. Somehow you delete the cookie, but it remembers the session and recreates the cookie when you log in with the old incompatible session Glad you have it working now
  5. Seems a fair price. Not really a 1 man job, unless you are CS mechanic Andy, some say he isnt human
  6. Hope you have a super tune up your sleve for me then Mark Might see if I can pop up and see that beast of a Zed of yours in action!
  7. I will leave that for the great one known as Colin to decide
  8. +1 more than we used to get for the Sunday! And quite a drive from what I've seen, people wont be dissapointed
  9. Chris`I

    My New Car

    Classic That could only have been bettered by Carla replying by post like that on the thread
  10. Sam: You need to PM Ebized. He has the official list. I think we may be oversubscribed for the Sunday now, but he will know better and is handling Morton cancellations so may be able to help with a room
  11. Chris`I

    My New Car

    Blue to match the wheels
  12. Some say it was tooo hot
  13. We are very impressed Daz, you chaps do a great job
  14. Something like that
  15. You lot are too eagle eyed, stop getting me in trouble Ctrl-F5 will fix it.
  16. Thanks, and it does have a proper gearbox, its quicker dont you know Bird in hot pants, mmmmmmm
  17. Chris`I

    JDM Legends

    2-timing yeah? LOL! Maybe they say the same thing
  18. Very good work on the trampoline
  19. Which one is he? Darren A?
  20. Just turned it on, what happened? Think I missed it
  21. Chris`I

    My New Car

    Fixed that for you
  22. He drives the G35 at the back
  23. Look forward to seeing the car at Wales Rob, sounds like you've been doing some good prep
  24. That was my car indeed. I did wander round a bit, but I was with a friend from MLR and his brother who was over from the States, so didnt spend much time on our stand as they obviously wanted to see the whole show. Sounds like you had perfect positioning for the crash, did you have continuous shoot on the camera? Always makes entertaining time lapse as it comes towards you
×
×
  • Create New...