As Liam and Chris say its all about emotions. Just look at people defending their choices of cars - Rich and his Jag, Chris and the Fezza and Liam and his old Lambo. I can appreciate its all down to personal preference. IMO I would have a Lambo or Fezza in a heartbeat if I could afford to run one as a fun car. Personally wouldnt take the Jag over my 370z - but each to their own
I think for me I would have to drive both the GTR and Jag before I could say which I would want (money no object). GTR on paper, but as the others have said - it doesnt really have the soul that a Jag may have. But if it were my money it'd be the GTR if I had to just because it does cost so much less. For that Jag money, I'd be looking at a lightly used Fezza or Lambo