Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I personally like it with the centre black and the rest colour coded - really suits the Zed
  2. Not sure how you managed that I've enabled it, lets see how it goes. The forum has been very stable since disabling it so any sign of a regression and it will be turned off again. Were you not happy with Anders replacement?
  3. Ebay, Pinkbike, Bikeradar, Singletrackworld
  4. 10% gain - you realise thats 30HP! Tell them its a OEM replacement, no performance gains at all. Thats a bit shocking really, all Admiral ever charge me for mods is the £20 admin fee
  5. You could have done it so we can copy and paste it
  6. I read somewhere that they have managed to mate a electric motor into the 7AT torque converter of the 370z/G37. I would imagine they will use something similar with a smaller motor to give a similar power output, maybe even more torque than the current cars!
  7. And that could have been sooo worse. Only 500m away from the house - they could have so easily come back and made them start the car again properly or do them over for their troubles
  8. Chris`I

    My New Car

    Very nice - but when do the neons go on?
  9. Updated - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52305
  10. Let me know when you are done and I'll update the list again
  11. Damnit I just updated the list in the other thread - have to do it again now
  12. Remind me again whats missing
  13. You need to let us know the details, we havent let members add them themselves.
  14. Was reported years ago but nothing came of it. I expect there will be something similar to the Alfa 4C at some point.
  15. Yeah still run it around the front of the bridge of the fork where it is now, just come from the calliper to there should go between the fork leg and wheel, not around the outside of the fork. Like the red line :
  16. Very nice sir. IMO you should run the front brake hose down the inside of the fork not the outside, and it looks like it needs shortening. Everything else looks tidy
  17. Quite a few of the performance parts will fit G37's I think. Stillen certainly make exhaust, intake and decats for them
  18. We're up in Oct for the weekend (1st-2nd I think) - advance warning notice given
  19. Yeah phones can be very picky about things like that. Have a look when you get home
  20. Should be a Vimeo video bud, are you on your phone?
  21. How odd. I can only imagine its because its run out of space or something. If you goto Lap Times page then its there
  22. This is what I want to see James doing
  23. Why not just keep the Injen? Looks like you may well end up needing the right intake tube, MAF housing and airbox + Rich's VS, thats soon gonna add up and for not a lot of gain TBH.
  24. You're at least missing the OEM MAF housing. Your current intake doesnt use it, but it holds the MAF and connects airbox to intake tube.
×
×
  • Create New...