Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Those numbers look near as damit identical to me for like for like tablets/phones
  2. If its just the MCB then its dead easy to change, just kill power at the master switch, pull out the old one and stick in a new one (same rating of course!). BUT - does it keep happening? The MCB may well be fine, you need to find whats tripping it.
  3. And its in the dark. Touch screens, especially sensative ones, are usually crap to read in daylight
  4. Chris`I

    LakeZ 2012

    Ah if you're camping then we'll camp too, although might be a quick run to yours in the morning for brekkie - nom nom nom We need more people camping anyway
  5. Pretty low risk.. I heard its just gone up You can get the ratings pretty easy if you Google them
  6. According to my Postcode rating UB7 = F* Yes I do I'm guessing this is the case. Spanking new 35k car in effectively a not very well rated area. Where I am (A rated), my 370z sets me back £600/pa fully comp with no special requirements needed. It must be down to postcode
  7. Chris`I

    LakeZ 2012

    No rooms available then, I'm sure Amanda will be happy to bagsie that if you are going to kip at home Certainly leaves us with more space in the car if we dont need camping gear!
  8. Looks very swish, but would need to see it in real life. Doesnt add anything that hasnt been done before, just combining it. I like the idea of being able to call stuff up on the centre tradition screen and swishing it over to the HUD or main dials area
  9. Chris`I

    LakeZ 2012

    Find us both a job on the right money and we'll be there within a month Amanda can find stuff, but there isnt much call for business intelligence in the Lakes, not on the scale that I do things. Most options atm involve me being around Manchester all week and in the Lakes at the weekend.
  10. Chris`I

    LakeZ 2012

    I shall enquire with the manager
  11. Chris`I

    LakeZ 2012

    I sugest a change of Lakes, perhaps Como? Seriously I thought it was all pretty well done last year given the numbers were down on what we expected which meant the costs had to be very well managed. The more definitive interest we get the better stuff we can put on. Just need things firmed up a bit more in advance, like if we have a drive out make sure we have it all pre-arranged and people know the score so they dont get lost or follow the wrong group etc. I'm tempted to stay at Maison AK this year, I hear its being refubished
  12. Congrats Mark, hope you all have a great day
  13. Knew we kept her around for something, good work Immy
  14. Oooh shiney My attempt at a drift
  15. For once Basingstokes efforts are tame They call it Basing Henge And to be fair the Tour De France did pass around it - which is why it was made.
  16. Oh, well looky here - hate to say "I told you so" - but ho hum http://www.zdnet.com/blog/perlow/exclus ... =mncol;txt
  17. Is he working towards this?
  18. If Ripspeed did Porkers, this is what it'd be like. Sorry
  19. Not ridiculous at all, I think thats exactly whats happened S-Tune doesnt lower it enough to not be able to get spot on or close to OEM specs - and even then the OEM specs have nothing to do with a steeringwheel not being straight.
  20. Now this is what GoPro's are made for http://www.petapixel.com/2011/11/07/cap ... 30-gopros/
  21. They turn off until you unlock the car again. Unfortunately you'll need to hit the button every time before you lock the car to disable them.
  22. Its got nothing to do with their settings - the only thing you cant get within tollerances with lowered setup usually is the camber, but that doesnt stop the wheel being straight! They need to start with the steering wheel dead centre in the car, then you set the wheels up from there. If they dont understand that concept, then I dont know what they are doing working there
  23. Short answer is no - go back and tell them to set it to OEM settings. The wheel being straight has nothing to do with camber or toe. I suggest you Google them and you'll quickly sus why that is The steering wheel needs to be kept dead ahead when starting the allignment as that is the dead ahead reference you are aiming to get to. Also the rear wheels need to be straight before they do the front as they use that as a reference point. If they cant get it right then speak to the manager and get your money back and go somewhere else.
  24. I kind of agree. Not needed, but they are helpful. I have one in the Zed but the only real reason its needed is for the last 30cm so that I dont reverse too far. I use the wing mirrors for the actual manouvering as the camera distorts everything anyway. I assume the Poker doesnt come with them as standard then Dan
  25. Must be into people carrier teritory soon
×
×
  • Create New...