To be fair I'd say it drove anything like a whale. I really wouldn't let a driving experience day influence your view of any car, as the real world ownership experience is light years away.
If your dream cars are the V12 Lambo's then the Gallardo may actually dissappoint you, as it was designed to be the baby Lambo. However Audi's input into the car helped to produce a relatively reliable car that could be used every day.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3806220.htm
Officially devastated. When my two kids get me up at 5:30 am tomorrow I'm going to really struggle to remember why I chose to sell it
Is it me or does anyone else feel that with this thread and the others recently from Twobears, that we are all subjects of her research to get into our psyche and expose our weaknesses and ultimately rid the world of men?
Value? it is as new
There is upto 10 k off a new one, at Westway Nissan in Waterloovile. Was offered an unregistered one GT Edition, loaded for 25k
@*!# me, I'd have that, do you think they'd hold onto it until the summer is over?!?!
Link?
This always happens with Nissan. They announce a new model and then a few months later try to flog off the unsold stock at ridiculously low prices, making a mockery of anyone that just bought a new car for £30k+........
(i also want a crying smilie)
This always happens with Nissan. They announce a new model and then a few months later try to flog off the unsold stock at ridiculously low prices, making a mockery of anyone that just bought a new car for £30k+........
Most men will have two lists. One for the sort of women they want to pull on a night out and another for someone they might actually want to spend some time with. Needless to say, the first list is considerably shorter than the second