Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Nice Get rid of the fleabay nismo decal though....
  2. Run whilst you can Chris
  3. I bet he hasn't even sent him 'Lost the receipt' - That old chestnut
  4. Or downsizes to a Getz
  5. Five months, pah!! He's been on here for almost two years already
  6. However misguided it is
  7. Yep it was for the Alezan only: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/larg ... 0Z™=1
  8. Tarmac's ruined everyones plans
  9. Really? I didn't know the valet key limited the revs, I thought that was only available with a valet map through uprev? I can't 100% confirm because it's been about 5 years since I sold my zed, give it a try
  10. Mines a 07 313 Roadster and I've heard of a few more 07 313s around. Yep the MY07's started on the 07 plates
  11. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61347
  12. The valet key is the blank key with no buttons that can not open the glovebox and only allows the car to go to about 4k rpm if I remember correctly....
  13. Two normal key plus the valet key PS: Someone just posted a link to your car on eBay
  14. Thats a members car. Think his username begins with Matt..........................
  15. My opinion is this; The seller did you a favour by halving the initial postage, as this is what you should have paid. Whether it's expensive or not, I've never known a seller to go halves on the postage. Unless, it did only cost £15 or so and he got another £17.50 out of you If the lights were not as described, you were right to ask for a refund and he did the right thing by giving you a refund even if it took 5 weeks. The return postage is your cost unfortunately. If you buy something on ebay and raise a dispute with paypal, you can only claim the cost of the item and the original postage, not return postage. To be honest, he has done you a massive favour by refunding you before you have returned the lights, not many people would do that....
  16. A few more posts and you can list it on here Go welcome a load of noobies
  17. The early cars had the Alezan on the lower part of the steering wheel too..............
  18. Tarmac!!!
  19. Found them under my bed, someone come and get them before the Mrs throws them out!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT If they don't sell they'll be binned
  20. It's recommended, not neccessary
  21. I never thought about one them companies Oh well, can't wait to spend my £1.04
  22. The midnight car looks very nice, never seen another midnight car with Nismo kit.....
  23. Great news Nic
×
×
  • Create New...