Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. SOU down to 4.9, sorely tempted now, anyone else? Or will this re-trace keep going?
  2. But at least your are afforded a unique status I want to be 'King Of The Forum'
  3. I donate plenty and still get lumped at the pink resident idiot
  4. Postcounts are representative of your knowledge and social standing
  5. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5121&hilit=top+gear+track+day
  6. I am The Stig
  7. Wow, few people licking their wounds tonight
  8. Why do I always get dragged into these threads?
  9. Plenty of High Street lenders still providing these types of mortgages, you just need to know where to go There are, as you would imagine, a lot of complications with Self Build mortgages such: Max LTV is usually 80% You will need to own the plot of land already You will need to be able to fund the project until the property is completed up to First Floor Level. Here is some blurb from a lenders site: If you need more specific info, just let me know
  10. I'm sure the car would be perfect for many people. I like to drive using a lot if not all the potential of what I'm in and I can do that in my Z or Mel's £1000 MX-5. In the 2 hours with the R35, I did it for about 2 minutes. Glad I'm not the only one to think this. Be supprised if you even got 2 minutes of full potential out of it You could say that about any supercar though, I'm sure Chris hardly ever gets the full potential out off his F430 or sarnie from when he had his lambo! Thats true. However IMO you buy a "proper" supercar for the experience of driving it, with Fezza's and Lambo's you get a lot more drama from them and more of an experience than just a stupidly fast car. The interior of a GTR is no where near as good as experience as a true supercar, nor is the experience, other than its fecking quick. Its just so easy to go so quick in it, theres no challenge and I found it quite boring TBH once you get over the initial "$%$£ this is so quick" of it all. No knocking the GTR - its an amazing car for what it is and for the price, just I find it boring on UK roads as it gets to the speed limit far too easily and isnt involving enough at sub speed limit speeds. This is very true. In my Gallardo, driving it was never about how fast you could get somewhere, but the actual experience of doing so. Driving it was like a drug. The start up noise, the tick over, the interior, the rev counter, the clunk and click of the open gate when you slot into into first, the attention the car got 100% of the time, the 3 foot flames coming out of the decatted Tubi exhaust, the blistering speed, the Lamborghini badge looking back at you from the steering wheel; the entire experience was intoxicating from start to finish. Hitting 0-60 quicker than everything else on the road, just doesn't even come into the equation. I'd still buy one (when they are between £35-£40k) but I'd be buying it as a fast car to transport the family in, rather than for a true Supercar experience.
  11. Yup, will add at least another £400 to the price........
  12. £12k should get you into a nice MY06
  13. Slimjim at the Wales meet
  14. He wants £45k now. On Pistonheads: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2362595.htm It's a great car but most other Sag's were £35-£38k and he was adding a premium as it was an award winning car etc etc.....£45k is ridiculous imo.........
  15. I was talking to the owner of that Sag about 12 months ago and was conseidering buying it as he was looking for a 360. He literally lives about 3 miles away from me, he wanted £42k for it then which was too much in my opinion.......
  16. Sausage fingers
  17. Get rid of those 350GT badges
  18. Post a picture of yourself and then add a poll to the thread
  19. Autotrader is pants, never had a sniff from ad's with them.......
×
×
  • Create New...