Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Sets and separate door handles on eBay all the time. Only issue you have is I've taken a break from forum trading as my twins are due at the end of this week. I've not wanted to commit to projects as I can't guarantee time frames. I sorted those handles out to get rid of old stock handles I had for a club member before I stopped trading. I do plan to come back to trading, but I don't want to let people down because of long time frames to complete stuff.
  2. I have a larger supercharger pulley fitted, there were too available I went with the one that was the same as the oem, and not the one that was welded. Both work, but the talk was that the welded one would shorten the engine life span.
  3. I think I'm pretty normal, its every other person that's weird
  4. I just sorted this for a member on here, its a one off set to get rid of a spare set of handles I had.
  5. Or passing judgement Yes apparently I have f'd up logic
  6. This forum is great for passing the time
  7. That's one of my winter jobs to take off and split my 2 piece 20"BBS split rims to refurb the centres.
  8. A wingsuite? Is that a sofa with wings? those guys have balls of steel insane
  9. Karma has its way of balancing things out.
  10. suits love the NSX prototype. would like to see an OEM version up against the GTR
  11. someone who has kids and wants to go fast and be able to put the kids in without dislocating their hip fighting to get round a folding front seat. the hidden style of the 2 rear doors helps. agreed 3 door looks more flush, but not everyone is childless.
  12. I'm also hoping this will lead to a new S2K if we're lucky.
  13. Forced induction Honda straight out the stables, now that could be interesting. I'm a big Honda fan as well, they're my favourite jap manufacturer. Will watch with interest.
  14. This Friday coming is the final eviction date. They aren't allowed to go beyond this coming friday
  15. Good description but will probably get RT saying its not heavy compared to a Hummer or something, using his logic! Wasn't logic its called perspective You have a twisted perspective if you do not class Wolfrace as neither cheap or heavy I refer you to my first post like my other post that's just my opinion.
  16. Cheers mate I remember now. Shall sort it tonight.
  17. I'd appreciate none of these next week
  18. Good description but will probably get RT saying its not heavy compared to a Hummer or something, using his logic! Wasn't logic its called perspective
  19. Cheap and heavy are opinions. If your on a £150k + salary then they're cheap. If your struggling on £15k a year they may well be expensive. Michelle McManus to some is heavy, to some guys she's just right.
  20. This is a slightly odd post, but someone sent me their spare flip key case to have a play around with, i finally got round to sorting the carbon dip on it, and i'm in the process of doing the sticker. but i cant find the email or any contact details for who sent it to me. they posted it to me a few months back if you were the person who kindly sent me your key case please post up on here so i can help reunite you with it.
  21. someone sent me one a few months back to have a play with. i finally finished and sorted the dip out on it and its been used to experiment with a new soft touch clearcoat. am using it to sort out the stickers, only problem is i cant remember who sent it to me and i cant find their PM. If you were the person who sent me the flip key case please post up on here!!! I'm sorry i forgot who you were
  22. rtbiscuit

    DPE Wheels

    bit of searching and the 2nd one is the MHT Niche A340 Roma Wheel matte black and machined http://www.mhtwheels.com/mht-luxury-alloy-wheel.cfm?id=10506 Vivid do them for about £750 but thats before any kind of shipping and not sure if that is colour dependent http://www.vividracing.co.uk/niche_wheels_3_piece_series_a340_roma_19_inch_wheel_1014454159.php first one is the forgeline SC3C-SL not sure on prices but these guys do them http://howeyindustries.com/forgeline-sc3c-sl.html/ if it was me i'd be speaking to tarmac and seeing if he has any links to the companies. he is very good and getting things over from the states at a very good price.
  23. I'm not disagreeing, there's just a difference between an opinion and a fact. for some people they aren't cheap. for others weight isn't an issue. sorry for sounding pedantic
  24. Which basically means spend £7000 on wheels or Gtfo. Nah, Wolfrace are just cheap nasty garbage. Always have been and always will. In your opinion
×
×
  • Create New...