Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. nice setup any good quality 5w30 fully synthetic will do the job.
  2. those 7 series are apparently plagued with problems. do your research and double check them. if you want german V8 i would possibly be looking at the Audi A8 4.2 Quattro. kit level is insane. 4wd for thr snow in winter. and audi build quality. if i needed more back seat space over the jag, this is what i;d be checking out.
  3. i use the bluevelvet and purple haze pro versiosn which have a little something extra in them
  4. i'd always reccomend big red for brake refurbs. their paint finish is hardcore when it comes to durability.
  5. black top
  6. rtbiscuit

    LAMBO DRIVE

    sounds like a good day, i hope you get a mate to take plenty of pictures
  7. online for proper ones, places like halfords don;t sell decent ones.
  8. 1) I coat my cornflakes every morning with lead filings and 99Ron fuel. 2) I cut the grass by pouring petrol over it and setting fire! 3) I chew on wild rabbits as a snack. 4) I blow my tyres up with my mouth. 5) I shave with a bowie knife. 6) I changed my oil and used my teeth to get the sup plug off! 7) I too changed my oil and drank the waste! 8) I eat my dinner with a pitch fork and machete. 9) My cat has been trained to be the local drug dealer 10) I drive a pick up truck. The manliest vehicle in the known universe 11) I am ians cats best customer 12) When servicing my car I don't use ramps, I hold my car up with my knees 13) I wear barbed wire instead of socks 14) I brush my teeth with a wire brush 15) I drink sand 16) I can do 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. That's twice as fast as my car. 17) I used hair straighteners to smash my teeth out when I got bored cleaning them. 18) when I cook tea I often cut my own finger off as a snack. 19) I ate Ian's cat because it gives short measures 20) I use sandpaper condoms. 21) I do my own electrical work - stripping wires with my teeth - and leave the supply on whilst doing it. 22) When I do push-ups my body stays still and the earth moves up and down 23) I pop into fine haberdasheries and say "Your hats are less than exceptional." 24) I got into a knife fight. The knife lost 25) I'm a lumber jack and I'm ok, I cut down trees and I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra - I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear papa...............is this the right thread ? 26) I aspire to turbo/supercharge everything I own, this includes the microwave 27) Even as a kid I could anhialate everyone at a game of conkers......USING MY LEFT NUT 28) When the Olympics found out G4S couldnt provide the security required they asked me if i could do it, but i was too busy drinking beer and nailing strippers. 29) Not only do I pee standing up, I'm doing a handstand, not standing on my feet 30) I don't wash the dishes they wet themselves in fear 31) The exotic dancers at my local Gentleman's club know me by name. 32) when I need to stop a wee midstream I smash him with a hammer to stem the flow 33) I make onions cry 34) my seaman can swim the channel . . . and back ! 35) I once said 'NO' to my wife!!!! 36) When I went to Iraq in 2003, Saddam Whitshisface was so scared he hid in a hole in a farmers backyard, I then went on to drink strippers and nail drink!! 37) When doing DIY I don't need a hammer, I smash the nails in with my face. 38) Cheryl cole says my name.... baby! 39) I can pebble dash a house just with the use of 20 bottles of scrumpy and a large bag of nuts.
  9. I can check when i get home but cost greatly depends on what colour you go for. hexis even do flip paint style vinyl as well as some metallics. if you want to pm what colour your thinking off i can go have a look and see what might be suitable and then give you an idea of a price per metre. the hexis come sin oversized measures so the width is over 1.5 metres, and then its just a case of how many metres you want. also supplied all tools cleaning fluids magnets etc. if it doesn't blister the paint it shouldn't affect the vinyl. once its a fixed as long as its not over stretched it should be fine. i use the vinyl for brake caliper decals and that gets a hell of a lot hotter than the rear bumper.
  10. we were discussing this in the shaving thread only a recently
×
×
  • Create New...