Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. That gets a bit uncomftable for all to watch, especially in the bar, and the loos
  2. Smiths sell a load of random overpriced tat but still seem to keep going its their monopoly at the airports and trainstations
  3. Call it gearknob heads. Or nobheads for short
  4. We can set our own jag forum up
  5. Clinton cards, especially now funky pig, and moon pigeon are on the scene.
  6. And as if by magic, here's some now
  7. I'm on my 2nd car since the zed and I'm still here, I pay alto of money to be a member of xkec, and they are a nice bunch, and the tech info has paid for the membership 10 times over. But you can't beat here for the banter, the amount of weirdo posting per hour, just for humour aspect.
  8. have you posted a welcome thread yet?
  9. Looks nice, low mileage as well.
  10. Easy to remove, if you want to pop round I can help you take it off. I'm in kesgrave. If not its just a case of separating all the black plastic around it. All plastic bung fittings. Sharp tug and they're off.
  11. I've gone back to premium recently, but thankfully the xkr is tuned for 95ron, and only a 70 litre tank. Does make for cheaper fillups. But to be. Honest we're talking a £5 difference between the 2 fuels on a fillup
  12. Looking good, very baller
  13. May well be, I'm no finance genius.
  14. I prefer to shop online, means I don't have to mix with the commoners. I don't have to get stuck in traffic, or park in a space to small, get dings in my door be charged for the privilege, fight my way through crowds of people who stop in stupid places, or walk too slow. Or deal with staff that don't have clue.
  15. Sorry to hear, hope they have the footage.
  16. Speak to mike
  17. Not jealous at all.........barsteward
  18. That will only be on a credit card purchase as they are protected. Not on debit.
  19. I now understand why bb, rang me to remind me I had a sizeable amount of credit on my account at Christmas. Glad a spent it in the new year. They did me a favour with the subtle reminder. I doubt other places that went under did this.
  20. Why put in 79ltrs unless you were more than 400 miles from another petrol station To be honest, I hadn't noticed the price or the amount as I s watching a very attractive girl on the pump on the other side of the forecourt.
  21. Since then I have only put a small amount in if I have to stop on a motorway, and find somewhere off the mainroads to fill up.
  22. £1.55 a litre motorway service from near dry, 79 litres = £122.45 and me swearing at the pump.
  23. Well for Xmas I got him a Percy pig sweet set and matching piggy bank.......he's 15 I think he liked them, I think Percy pig sweets are nice, and it encourages him to save money as well.
×
×
  • Create New...