Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I live nearish to Swansea! I would love to go and have a look at it! maybe take it for a drive!! As said, this guy is a bellend! My god! The more i look at those pictures, the more i get wound up! Apologies to those whom own a Veilside bodykit, but i cant stand it! If I was local I'd be down there like a shot to take his car out for a test drive. Only to the point of missleading him into thinking I'd be interested, like he is missleading people into thinking his car is something it isn't!!!!! Get down there Chris - wind him up!! Best thing, go down in your Zed and if he asks, just say oh I'm looking to upgrade to something more powerfull
  2. Agreed 200 is a large number if we got 100+ that would be epic by any means. All members could be messaged and like I say venue and party afterwards would be the icing on the cake. Maybe some other ideas from other members would be good. Just think of the photo opportunities!!
  3. Sounds perfect. I guess it's up to the mods to do what they can to make this the biggest and best meet ever! Maybe something no other club or forum has done before.
  4. I seriously think people shouldn't just pencil this meet in their diary, more like tattoo it in their diary. It would be amazing to get as many to this event as possible. What about hiring a room/venue for a big and with some or thrown in. I'm sure if the numbers were high I'm sure we could all ruster up some cash to pay for the event?
  5. I've seen martins car after a super natural session at Wales and eve since then I want a black one. I've owned a black car before but the shine on a black zed is literally super natural
  6. Work Emotion CR Kai are a little bit too much about badge, our Torques are lighter in the same size / offset... I also am not a huge fan of fake splits, they just cheapen the car, and invariably make for a heavy wheel, so they didn't get my vote 15% off the Varrstoens currently in the group buy, get your name down I have just made a stock order of them, they'll be in the UK in a few days, you can have them fast too! I also like the Torque - but - they only go up to 18, the purchase I make will be dertermined by 19".
  7. I'm liking the purple with red calipers, makes a big difference. White calipers are going to get dirty REAL quick!
  8. Haha, fantastic idea! I got chatting to a guy that he goes racing with and he said he taught him track driving in a 350z so who knows, maybe he'll be up for a meet When you next see him suggest it? I'm sure a big BBQ and some live music a few drinks and it will be a pinicle meet!
  9. Its up to you to sort a zed meet/drive at his place. I'm sure he won't mind us giving tips for modifying his Zonda, but we'll have to test drive it first to see the potential issues?? Nice neighbour!
  10. I can't moment on wether this is a good buy or not but "HKS style" tells me it's a copy. Reliability, performance questions to be asked. I personally would go branded for that added warranty on the item? That's my thoughts.
  11. I am actually 12 years old - can I come to school please sir? This is sooooooo unfair! There was hardly anything interesting at school, now THAT would have been wicked. Kids are lucky with their education these days. Rebuilding engines and I had the pleasure of making short bread. I've neve cooked it since leaving school and cookery taught me nothing as I'm still a useless cook. The only thing I enjoyed was maybe and PE. Maybe you could get the kids to forge my engine for me?
  12. Wasso

    For Ian

    Taddy likes radical I like stealth for 2010 but 2011 may be different
  13. Wasso

    For Ian

    Look what happened to pink - it just didn't work, not because it's pink, it just doesn't go, and green is a big fail on that front based on the car being GM or any colour!
  14. Maybe an 18 wheeler might be up your street, a multitude of different alloys all in one go?
  15. Why exactly are they so expensive....?
  16. I can't see the attraction with Varrstoen - they look boring.... (just my opinion)
  17. I'm really tempted by the Work Emotion CR KAI - although they only go upto 18" and just a tad over budget after shipping to the UK. I was looking at some nice wheels, whilst enquiring about wheel refurbishment. They were exactly the same weight as the rays, look slightly like the Work Emotion - but who's to know if they are naff due to the price, being £600 for the 4!! I'll have to find out who they are made by!
  18. Heck I remember one of my favourite tapes from the past - sorry it's real bad taste as a kid.... Haircut 100!!
  19. Pointless asking me as I'm stuck in the same boat. Decisions!! Silver, Grey, Black, Silver Rim etc etc etc..... Black seems to make the wheel look small, silver stands out.... it's a tough one, but just looking at the wheel I'd go for Fuel 5 Black.
  20. I think I'd be up for this - fancy something different. I was only thinking the other night, we should really try to get as MANY people from the forum to meet up for a weekend. The Wales event I thought would cater for this, but seems a large number of people just haven't posted their names. Can we seriously not try for a record attendance? 100+ zeds? 1/ martinmac 2/ toon chris 3/ Rothers 2901 4/ Wasso
  21. Has this thread died, as I think it could get interesting from this point forward..... Anyone fancy asking some questions..... I could do with a laugh today!!
  22. I know that tesco's it's just round the corner from a couple of curry houses. One of them doing the best mint sauce in town! The reason I know as I used to live in Chertsey.
  23. Sorry had to say I it I'm a blue belt in Origami only a blue I hear you say, paper cuts were the problem mainly so gave up!
  24. heck that's major RED!! I think that may look a bit odd against Azure. Although I have to say it looks smart with your engine cover. Very tastefull. I guess your market will be with a Chilli Red owner.....
  25. The reason I say is that if it's to my taste, problem being my car is Azure and currently Azuring the engine area, I wondered if the Red would look out of place. I have original covers and would be prepared to swap if the colour was right? There is no rush either as I am not planning to colour change my engine bay until early 2011.
×
×
  • Create New...