-
Posts
13,804 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Wasso
-
My karcher is nearly ten years old, sits outside unprotected and hasn't missed a beat since purchasing. It was £300 when it came out so it was fairly decent. I find it brilliant for giving the car a good soak, getting rid of the dead bugs and giving the alloys, brakes and wheel arches a VERY good clean. It also is very handy for rinsing the car quickly. Not only that but I found it extra handy for clearing the autumn leaves as the jet power sends them over next doors hedge I could live without one but it's one of those handy tools for getting rid of the grass/moss that grows between the paving in the back garden. Worked a treat. Oh ands it's great for cleaning out the BBQ
-
I know it's nice to keep things on the forum but can you see why I sold my ONE item on eBay. It's so much easier. Saves all the agro. Unless forum admin fancy setting up a proper for sale section that works.
-
+1 on the Zed ever since it was launched I wanted one and drawled over every one that I saw till I got one.
-
Not for me. Dream car has to be something well out of your price range such as my dream car....
-
A mate of mine who is in his words "rubbish" at these games completed it 3 hours. I personally was hoping it would be good as I loved it on the ps2. Black ops will either be VERY good or bad. although I saw an advert for the game on tv and thought it looked rubbish. Although I spend more time online so hopefully it will be wicked!
-
It'd be funny if it was
-
I admit, they aren't my cup of tea - unless it's the AMG - like I say you need to be a little "old folk" to really like the car. I'm too young for luxury cars just yet....
-
They are very elegant.... The only problem being you need to be over 50 to drive one.... where the AMG is young hearted, the two don't blend very well. Although the sound is beautiful....
-
An alternative to the norm?? http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2075673.htm
-
Interesting.... Fuel: Bugatti Veyron Fuel Pump Bet it's fun on the drag strip.... One minute you're listening to The Foo Fighters on the radio, then next thing you're doing warp speed!!! I guess that's not a daily driver
-
Might also be worth taking a picture of a random (deep) pothole in the road and sending the bill to the council!!
-
Sarah is back online - managed to sort her logistical issues and is trading as normal. I hope so as my bumper is waiting for me
-
Looking forward to creating a winter scene on my driveway and garden! No ice mind you....
-
For £60 it's worth a shot. I see a number of the detailers using this, i've only heard 1 negative comment so can't be all bad. PM Sent
-
I don't care if it was Jody Scheckter's car that lime green interior is As I have never owner a 'prestige' marque car I would be happy with most of the suggestions Why not a Range Rover Sport, easy for the oldies to get in and out of, lots of road presence and go like stink too, also benefit of being able to drive it whatever the weather and pretty much whatever the conditions I only clicked the link - didn't investigate the car - that interior is That will give me nightmares for months to come!!
-
The GTR doesn't have 4 doors, although it does have 4 seats it wouldn't be the most comfortable and luxurious for the older generation? Especially if you're trying to hit some decent lateral G's!!
-
If I wanted the option of a speed and luxury, I'd go for this nice example on Autotrader. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
-
If you are interested in attending please post your name within the link below: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=42285
-
This thread is purely for those who are 100% sure they wish to attend. Any questions, suggestions or further info please go to the below thread, where information on ferries/train can be found, along with any other information regarding this event. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=42241 From Thursday 7th April 2011 To Monday 11th April 2011 1) Wasso 2) Andlid 3) Darren-b 4) P15ULT (Paul) 5) ThomasSoerensen 6) Rob-Hughes 7) GT4 Zed 8) Ozwald List updated : 2nd February 2011 Accomodation - please confirm your accomodation requirements, which must include notification of any +1's also your preference to sharing a room, as this will reduce the prices for some. (If you wish to share - please enter "share") Name & Room Type 1) Wasso+1 Double Room 2) Andlid Single Room 3) Darren-b +1 Double Room 4) P15ULT 5) ThomasSoerensen Share - Based in Germany 6) Rob-Hughes Accomodation not required - Based in Germany 7) GT4 Zed+1 Double Room/Share if +1 doesn't make it 8) Ozwald+1 Double Room - Based in Jersey **If there are any other vehicles attending please can you let me know the number of people requiring accomodation** ACCOMODATION SELECTION http://www.hotel-wilhelmshoehe.de/en/we ... lcome.html Double room en suite with breakfast 78,00 € from 3 nights or more 72,00 € per night Single room en suite with breakfast 55,00 € from 3 nights or more 50,00 € per night Triple room en suite with breakfast 107,00 € from 3 nights or more 102,00 € per night Comfort double room en suite with breakfast 88,00 € from 3 nights or more 82,00 € per night Basically 3 nights or more and you get the room at a reduced rate Located 15 minutes from the Ring - local town nearby - facilities provided for garaging your car or workshop for repairs!! http://www.hotel-an-der-nordschleife.de/hotel/index.php Room category Price Single room including breakfast buffet € 45,00 Double room including breakfast buffet € 75,00 Triple room including breakfast buffet € 105,00 Apartment Price per person/night Apartment with 2-15 people including breakfast buffet € 45,00 Guest House Price per person/night Guest House from 4 persons € 35,00 1km from Adanau (nice little town with bars and restaurants - around 10-15 mins to the Ring (if my memory recalls) Now for Koblenz..... (To be honest there's only 1 - the rest become a tad expensive) Ibis Hotel Koblenz http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-1831- ... ndex.shtml Parking on site 6 € per night Single Room £42 per night Double Room £42 per night (as far as I can see there are no single rooms and the room is charged at £42 per night) **From this I hope we can secure a venue for accomodation - GT4Zed is looking at another place which is based in Nurburg - although we shall require the number of rooms to negotiate a price**
-
It is dangerous and you're right it normally is the fault of the driver. On my video from Europe, you see a Porsche overtake me, you get to see him about 60 seconds later slightly dented on the right hand side of the track. I had no issues with a public day - where I expected my 1st lap to be cautious, so was expecting a large amount of traffic. I made sure that I was aware of the traffic around me and in front, and gave way to those who wanted to pass. On the other side of this, I managed to shave 2 minutes off my leisurely first lap, and as a result was now overtaking cars. Those which I overtook were courteous and moved over to the right hand side, some of which would indicate to allow me to pass. I never saw one incident which I found dangerous, although I've only done 4 laps, so I guess there are plenty of times when idiots get onto the track and care for nobody bar themselves. I don't intend to set super great lap times, more the case of enjoying what the track brings, open the throttle enjoy the corners blast the straights! Yes I have a personal goal to reduce my fastest time, but in the same light I don't want to endanger myself or others. I totally agree that a small minority of people on the Ring could be dangerous, although I'd say driving down any UK motorway would be more hazerdous!! The amount of people who don't pay attention, sit in lanes they shouldn't. At least at the ring you avoid a large majority of these examples! I've had a route around at some of the track day sites and all of which don't have any indication of specific track days which are non public for 2011 as yet. I'd say that we should still proceed with a public day, although avoiding the popular days such as the weekend. I foresee that with the dates planned we could do Thursday and Friday, or if the weather is poor to slide in other days over the weekend, if needs be. I was hoping that on either the Sat or Sun there would be a scheduled race occuring so that we can have a chill - have some beers and watch a race of somekind, although the events listing on their website doesn't give this information as yet. I shall start a thread to get the ball rolling. I guess that Thursday to Monday as specified seems pretty much in agreement. The RING here we come!! Oooops I mean
-
My other half also thought I was nuts acknowledging another Zed owner. Now she waves with me! Or aids as shotgun spotter!
-
Me likey But I can beat you I have a jet ski that is just shy of 400bhp per tonne And you know how much trouble a jet ski can give you
-
I know how you feel, not on a Zed perspective, but when my original PS3 had the YLOD (Yellow light of death!). I couldn't get my breath when the machine just DIED!! I sat looking at my screen for ages before getting up to try and diagnose the problem. I rang the Playstation helpline - I was nearly in tears! It was terminal!! They said that my machine would have to be returned - which I wasn't very happy about - needless to say I now have a recondition machine which has never felt the same since. My original playstation is probably now sat in some snotty nosed kids bedroom being abused!!! I used to clean my PS3 in the same way the Zed receives her treatment. So on a level of a personal connection with man and machine - I feel your pain brother!
-
Next time turn the NOS off Oh and maybe put the spare wheel back in over winter for some weight I have actually been thinking about replacing the heavy items back in the car for winter, as the back end is already a bit skitish! lol I didn't have NOS last winter - and there's no way I'd turn it on this winter. Although saying that it's not going on at all at the moment.... I have a NOS leak!! Going to diagnose where the problem is and hopefully it's just a nut or something that needs tightning!